The global air mattress market will grow at a robust CAGR of around 9% during the forecast period, 2019-2029. Their odorless, fully inflatable and space-efficient properties are enabling their applicability across various sectors. For enhanced convenience, manufacturers are integrating air mattresses with electronic air filling technology.
“While the commercial sector has been the conventional customer of air mattresses, growing prevalence of the nuclear family system is fueling their application in the residential sector. This is attributable to increasing urban real estate property expenses which are compelling consumers to shift towards cost-efficient, and convenient bedding alternatives,” opines the FMI study.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11103
Air Mattress Market – Key Findings
- Twin air mattresses remain highly preferred owing to large bed space and easy availability.
- Commercial sector holds leading revenue share; adoption in the residential sector to rise rapidly.
- Non-medicated air mattresses will maintain their primacy; medicated variants to exhibit noteworthy growth rate.
- North America takes the lead in the air mattress market; East Asia’s market to offer white spaces.
Air Mattress Market – Key Driving Factors
- The firmness of air mattresses can be adjusted, making them beneficial for patients with joint-related issues.
- Rising preference for compact rooms owing to proliferation of nuclear families is providing impetus to market growth.
- Growing trend of wellness tourism to bolster adoption of air mattresses in the hotel industry.
- Notable shift towards healthy sleeping patterns, especially in developed regions, to boost revenue pools of manufacturers.
Air Mattress Market – Key Restraints
- Limited durability of air mattresses owing to their predisposition to leaks and punctures, are hindering their adoption.
Explore the complete air mattress report with detailed market segmentation, 92 illustrative figures, and 96 data tables spread across 250 pages on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-special-price/rep-gb-11103
Competition Landscape of Air Mattress Market
Prominent players in the air mattress market include DeVilbiss Sidhil Ltd., ALPS Mountaineering, SizeWise, LazerLazery, Sleepy Sleep, Restoration Goods, Bestway, Somnio LLC, American National Manufacturing, Inc., Intex Development Co. Ltd., WENZEL Group, Coleman Company, Inc., Sound Asleep Products, Fox Air Beds, and King Koil. Being a highly competitive market, manufacturers are focusing on product footprint expansion with the launch of innovative products. Moreover, they are entering into M&A to maintain competitiveness.
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Retail and Consumer Goods Landscape
Electric Massagers Market – The comprehensive documentation on electric massagers market offers an in-depth assessment on market statistics in terms of volume and value, segment-, region-, and country-wise insights, and other major influencing factors.
Blanket Market – The blanket market report covers an extensive analysis of key strategies, business models, and market contribution of leading players in the landscape.
Latex Mattress Market – Identify the opportunities and challenges in the 360-degree assessment of the latex mattress market across prominent regions.
About the Report
This Future Market Insights report of 250 pages offers an in-depth evaluation of air mattress market dynamics. The report covers segmentation analysis on the basis of product type (medicated, and non-medicated), size (full, twin, king, queen, and other), pump type (electric, battery operated, and other), application (residential, and commercial), and price range (high/ premium, and mid-range/ economy) and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).