The global antimicrobial wipes market is expected to witness surging demand in the forthcoming years. Future Market Insights (FMI) has projected it to record a CAGR of 10% between 2020 and 2030.
Antimicrobial wipes have gained traction as an effective way of decontaminating. With governments across the world taking initiatives to spread awareness on the importance of hygiene, the demand for different kinds of sanitizers is expected to rise.
While antimicrobial wipes are extensively used across hospitals and healthcare centers, it is also witnessing increasing demand in the household and commercial sectors. FMI foresees the market to benefit from the rising focus on innovations among leading players.
In its recent study, FMI offers exhaustive information on the prevailing trends in the global antimicrobial market. It offers insights into hidden opportunities within the market, besides providing recommendations to help the market players plan future growth strategies.
- To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11918
Some of the key factors highlighted in the report are:
- The global antimicrobial wipes market is expected to surpass US$ 7 Bn by the end of 2020
- North America, followed by Europe is expected dominate the global antimicrobial wipes market over the forecast period. Despite North America’s dominance, South Asia is expected to emerge as a lucrative market for antimicrobial wipes
- South Asia is expected to emerge as a lucrative market, exhibiting growth at a higher CAGR. The rising use of antimicrobial wipes across schools. Hospitals, offices, gyms, and other organizations will aid the expansion of the market in the region
- FMI projects ecommerce penetration to be a key game changer for the market. With consumers showing a higher degree of inclination towards shopping online an increasing number of companies are expected to spend on creating a robust online presence
Rising Focus on Biodegradability and Sustainability to Spur Innovations
Most antimicrobial wipes are meant for single use, which means once used they are to be disposed of. This adds to carbon footprint, aggravating already pressing issues of landfill. Consumers today are also driven by environmental concerns, which has made them more conscientious about components used in their products.
Antimicrobial wipes made from biodegradable materials will gain brownie points since they will serve the dual purpose of decontaminating without causing harm to the nature. This is a defining trend, compelling manufacturers to expand their existing product portfolio.
- Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-11918
Who is winning?
Some of the key players operating in the antimicrobial wipes market are Crosstex International, Inc., ConvaTec Inc., coVita, The Procter & Gamble Company, Nootie, Hopkins Medical Products, CleanTex, Prodene GmbH, GAMA Healthcare Ltd., Teampac Oyand, Edgewell Personal Care and others.
Manufacturers are significantly spending on product development and ascertaining to safety parameters to gain edge in the market. This has resulted into a slew of product launches. For instance:
- In 2019, Eisai Co., Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical company launched ETAK antimicrobial wipes (wet) at drug & pharmacy stores worldwide.
- In 2019, Edgewell Personal Care developed a wet antibacterial hand wipes containing active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride which is an antimicrobial agent helping to kill bacteria on skin.
Get Valuable Insights into Antimicrobial Wipes Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global antimicrobial wipes market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the antimicrobial wipes market based on the product type (skincare wipes, and surface disinfectant wipes), end user (hospitals/healthcare centres, offices/commercial, food service, food processing, manufacturing & industrial, schools & universities, hospitality, grocery, convenience stores and retail, individuals, and household), nature (scented, unscented), sales channel (hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, discount stores, multi-brand stores, online retail sales, independent departmental stores, and other sales channel) across all major regions.
Key Players in Antimicrobial Wipes Market
The antimicrobial wipes market offers remarkable prospects for the entry of new players. The market is yet to be saturated by big brands, which has paved way for new entrants. Companies operating in the market are currently focusing on adding new features that emphasize germs killing besides promoting consumer safety.
Some of the leading players in the market are:
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Crosstex International, Inc.
- Hopkins Medical Products
- ConvaTec Inc.
- GAMA Healthcare Ltd.
- Teampac Oy
- Prodene GmbH
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- NBC Meshtec Inc.
Besides witnessing higher sales in hospitals and healthcare centers, the market is expected to record significant demand from household and commercial sectors. During COVID-19, most consumers will exhibit a tendency of stockpiling, thus giving tailwinds to the sales of both surface and hand wipes.
Once coronavirus passes, FMI projects the antimicrobial wipes market to continue exhibiting robust growth through the rest of the forecast period. Consumers however will become more vigilant towards ingredients used in these products.
This could result in loss of sales of certain types of wipes containing harmful or toxic ingredients. Meanwhile, those ensuring sustainability and better biodegradability will continue recording impressive sales.
- Skincare Wipes
- Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Hospitals/Healthcare Centers
- Food Services
- Food Processing Industry
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Schools & Universities
- Grocery, Convenience Stores and Retail
- Specialty Stores
- Discount Stores
- Multi-Brand Stores
- Online Retail Sales
- Independent Departmental Stores
- Other Sales Channel
- North America
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)