The body armor market is projected to grow at a steady CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period (2029-2029). A significant escalation on the borderline – ensuring soldier survivability and cross border terrorist insurgencies – is the predominant factor driving the sales of body armor products in the market. Technological innovations and modernization initiatives will continue to propel demand from security agencies and military forces, reveals Future Market Insights (FMI), in its new study.
Body Armor Market – Key Takeaways
- East Asia will emerge as a lucrative market, owing to the increasing focus on the defense and safety of soldiers.
- North America is expected to reign regional supremacy backed by a major presence of manufacturers. Further bolstering the sales in North America is the usage of body by police force, in addition to the defense and security sector.
- Level II segment body armors will witness a surge in sales owing to demand in the law enforcement application segment.
- Body armors made of composite ceramics will remarkably contribute to overall sales
For more insights into the Market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11146
Body Armor Market – Key Driving Factors
- Technological advancements and growing security concerns for defense personnel are driving manufacturers to develop distinct body armors as per the needs of end uses.
- Increasing military spending in emerging economies such as China, India and other East Asian countries is creating substantial growth opportunities for body armor manufacturers.
Body Armor Market – Key Constraint
The shortage of body armors and personal protection equipment continues to hinder the growth of the market.
Some of the leading players in the body armor market are BAE Systems; Aegis Engineering Ltd., AR500 Armor, Craig International Ballistics Pty Ltd., Ceradyne, Inc., Hellweg International, Point Blank Enterprises Inc., Kejo Limited Company, Ballistic Body Armor Pty, Pacific Safety Products, and Safariland, LLC, among others. The players are focusing on expanding their product portfolio with product innovation. Furthermore, mergers and acquisitions continue shaping the competitive landscape.
More About the Report
FMI’s 300-page study divulges compelling insights on the body armor market based on product type (hard, soft, accessories), material type (steel, UHMWPE, aramid, composite, ceramic, others), application (defense & security personnel, law enforcement officers, and civilians), level (level i, level ii a, level iii a, level iii, level iv), region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, Middle East & Africa).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Retail & Consumer Products Landscape
Natural Cosmetics Market: Find in-depth insights on the global natural cosmetics market with detailed segment-wide analysis, market statistics, key influencing factors, prominent players and critical developmental strategies adopted by them for a 10-year forecast period.
Cosmeceutical Ingredients Market: FMI’s report on the global cosmeceutical ingredients market offers an in-depth commentary on the market poised for prolific growth during 2019-2027. The study covers a comprehensive evaluation of key impacting forces, revenue sources, and market leaders along with instrumental market strategies.
Men’s Skincare Products Market: Get a deep-dive analysis on the men’s skincare products market with crucial insights on growth levers, opportunities, restraints, regulatory policies, regional market forecasts and key forte of market leaders