ESOMAR-certified firm Future Market Insights (FMI) analyzes the global ceramic tiles market in its recent study. As per the report, the market will continue exhibiting healthy growth, expanding at a 7.20% CAGR, reaching US$ 84.8 Bn in 2021. Sales outlook for ceramic tiles market will remain positive with counties including China, India, Italy, and the U.S. emerging as key exporters and producers. Despite restrictions imposed amid COVID-19 outbreak, the market continued showcasing a steady growth trajectory. The analysis has estimated sales to rise at 2.50% year on year rate in 2021. Spurred by increasing growth opportunities, overall sales volume is anticipated to reach 32,870 Sq. Mtr. by 2030.
Request FREE PDF Brochure This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1669
As per the study, the demand for ceramic tiles is consistently rising owing to rapid urbanization across developing countries and growing demand for aesthetically pleasing and sustainable tiles for home décor.
Additionally, demand for visual appeal in ceramic tiles is driving product innovations such as the development of natural and wooden finish designs with stain resistance and added durability. These developments are expected to contribute towards overall expansion of the market. Rising residential replacement projects in countries such as the U.S., the UK, Italy, and Germany are fueling demand for ceramic tiles as they support green building projects and offer long-term durability at low costs.
In developing countries such as China, India, Japan, and Brazil, growth can be attributed to increasing investments in infrastructure, migration of people from rural areas to cities, and government-backed developments in healthcare, education, and commercial facilities.
“Rapid expansion of infrastructure, coupled with growing demand for ceramic tiles because of their style, sustainability, and durability will continue driving sales in the upcoming years,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-1669
Key Takeaways from Ceramic Tiles Market Survey
- By product type, sales of floor tiles will gain momentum throughout the assessment period.
- Residential replacement segment will remain dominant in terms of application, owing to increasing projects across various countries.
- The U.S. is anticipated to witness healthy growth, expanding at a 6.50% CAGR between 2021-2031.
- Italy will lead the market in Europe, owing to high export volume, exhibiting market expansion at 5.70% CAGR.
- South Korea and Japan will account for 13% of the total market share.
- RAK Ceramics,
- Crossville, Inc.,
- Atlas Concorde,
- Saloni Ceramica,
- Porcelanosa Grupo,
- Gruppo Ceramiche Ricchetti,
- Florida Tile,
- Mohawk Industries,
- Kajaria Ceramics, and China Ceramics Co., Ltd.
are among top manufacturers of ceramic tiles in the market, accounting for 7-9% of market share in 2021.
Key strategies leveraged by leading players include product innovations, sustainable manufacturing practices, collaborations, and acquisitions to add artistic value to ceramic tiles designs and expansions of production facilities for increased production. For instance:
- In 2019, RAK Ceramics introduced Serpeggiante range of vitrified tiles straight from Italy, a stylish and excellent stone for countertops, walls, and floors that were used in sculptures and architecture in ancient Italy.
- In January 2021, Mohawk Tiles announced its operation expansion in Carroll County, Virginia, adding 19,000 square feet to its facility in order to fulfill the increasing demand for ceramic tiles.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current ceramic tiles market value?
The ceramic tiles market is anticipated to surpass a valuation of US$ 84,880 Mn 2021.
- At what rate did the ceramic tiles market grow between 2016 and 2020?
The ceramic tiles market experienced healthy growth at around 9.3% CAGR between 2016 and 2020.
- What are the key trends driving ceramic tiles sales?
Rapid expansion of residential infrastructure projects, coupled with growing consumer interest towards home décor and aesthetics is driving ceramic tiles sales.
- Who are the leading players in the ceramic tiles market?
Leading players operating in the ceramic tiles include RAK Ceramics, Grupo Fragnani, Mohawk Industries, Florin Ceramiche S.P.A, Kajaria Ceramics, and Porcelanosa Grupo.
- What will be the demand outlook for North America ceramic tiles market?
North America ceramic tiles market is anticipated to expand at a 6.50% CAGR during the forecast period.
- At what rate will ceramic tiles demand rise in Europe?
The ceramic tiles market in Europe will expand at approximately 5.70% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- What is the market share of leading players in ceramic tiles market?
The top 5 players in the ceramic tiles market collectively account for 7-9% of the total market share in the year 2021.
- Which are the top countries driving the ceramic tiles market sales?
Top countries in terms of ceramic tiles sales are China, the U.S., Italy, and India.
- What is the current market share of Japan and South Korea in the global ceramic tiles market?
Japan and South Korea, collectively, will account for 13% of the global market share in 2021.
More Insights on the Ceramic Tiles Market
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global ceramic tiles market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (floor and wall), application type (residential replacement, commercial, new residential, and others including facades and countertops), and across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World).
Ask us your Any Queries About this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1669
About Chemicals & Materials division of FMI
The Chemicals & Materials division at FMI offers distinct and pin-point analysis about the chemicals & materials industry. Coverage of the chemicals and materials market extends from commodity, bulk, specialty and petrochemicals to advanced materials, composites, and nanotechnology. The team also puts special emphasis on ‘green alternatives’, recycling and renewable technology developments, and supply-demand trade assessment. Our research studies are widely referred by chemical manufacturers, research institutions, channel partners, and government bodies for developing – ‘The Way Forward’.