Increasing adoption of dosimeters at various healthcare centers would push the global dosimetry market revenues beyond a value of US$ 4 Bn by 2029, as projected by a new Future Market Insights (FMI) report. Strict government regulations regarding radiation toxicity levels, growing awareness about the harmful effect of radiation, and rising concerns about the health of employees working in environments with radiation exposure have prompted the use of dosimetry.
Rising adoption of radiopharmaceuticals used for diagnostic purposes can increase the radiation levels in hospitals. This has, in turn, increased the risk of radiation-related diseases among healthcare professionals. There has been a rise in the adoption of wearable dosimeters by hospitals to analyse radiation levels among their staff, which has created opportunity for the growth of the dosimetry market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3482
Key Takeaways from Dosimetry Market Study
- The adoption of personal electronic dosimeters for real-time monitoring is expected to gain traction, and contribute more than 60% of revenue share during the forecast period.
- Growing adoption of wearable dosimeters by hospital professionals to analyse radiation levels is expected to contribute to the significant revenue share of the segment.
- Passive dosimeters dominate the market by energy, as these are relatively cheaper than active dosimeters.
- In terms of end user, industrial and medical are expected to collectively gain more than 40% of market share during the forecast period.
- North America is the leading market, while the dosimetry market in South Asia is expected to grow at significant rate, owing to increasing healthcare infrastructure and industrialization.
Acquisition Key Strategy Followed by Leading Manufacturers
Leading manufacturers in the dosimetry market are focusing on the acquisition strategy to enhance their product portfolio and expand their regional presence. For instance, in 2017, Fortive acquired Landauer, a leading global provider of subscription-based technical and analytical services to determine occupational and environmental radiation exposure. In 2016, Mirion Technologies Inc. acquired Canberra Industries. Mirion’s acquisition of Canberra brings together two of the most respected and experienced industry players, and offers comprehensive and compelling solutions for the global customer base.
Want more insights on the dosimetry market?
A new study by Future Market Insights opines on the evolution of the dosimetry market from 2014-2018, and presents demand projections for 2019-2029, on the basis of product (personal electronic dosimeters, self-reading dosimeters, processed dosimeters), modality (wearable and non-wearable), energy (active dosimeters and passive dosimeters), and end user (industrial, medical, oil and gas, defence, homeland security, mining, environmental, others), across seven prominent regions.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3482
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com