With increasing investments in the expansion of transport infrastructure to meet the growing need of the global population, the electric cargo bikes market is anticipated to surge at an impressive pace. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global electric cargo bike market is projected to expand exponentially at CAGR of around 11% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
The use of electric cargo bike for logistics and supply chain applications are currently gaining traction in countries with matured transportation systems. The increasingly important requirement to reduce the carbon footprints for environmental protection, along with high performance and low maintenance characteristics in the logistics industry, are compelling manufacturers to invest production capacity, therefore creating promising market prospects for the foreseeable future.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7803
With increasing investments in urbanization, increasing volume of deliveries being conducted by logistics companies in terms of last-mile operations is a key factor that supports the adoption of electric cargo bikes. Minimal fatigue to riders, low operational costs, minimal environmental impact, and growing levels of social acceptance are expected to drive demand in the long-term.
On the other hand, electric cargo bikes are limited in terms of payload carrying capacity and range of operations. Efforts to bolster performance capabilities through research and development and marketing operations aimed towards geographical expansion are key factors being considered by market leaders.
Increasing monetary and non-monetary incentives are encouraging the adoption of battery-operated electric cargo bikes. Moreover, the need for sustainable urban mobility solutions and modern transportation is driving the transition from conventional to electric modes of transport. E-cargo bikes are anticipated to have a positive influence on energy security and air quality. Regulations aimed towards net zero emissions and climate protection agreements are proving important to future market developments.
Key Takeaway from Market Study
- Lithium-ion batteries are expected to hold more than 84% of the market owing to their high charging efficiency, charge density, and low-weight compared to lead and nickel-based alternatives
- Two-wheeled electric cargo bikes are anticipated to remain one of the fastest growing segments exhibiting a CAGR of 12.2%
- Germany is expected to account for a dominant share of 39% in Europe backed by the presence of some of the key manufacturing facilities and government incentives.
- The U.S. will hold the lead in North America, accounting for over 90% of the regional industry owing to developments in transport infrastructure.
- Brazil is likely to generate lucrative opportunities, reflecting a CAGR of over 8% through the end of 2031.
“Market players are looking to offer eco-friendlier updates to cater to the changing consumer preference. Besides this, there is immense focus on expanding their product portfolio to gain competitive edge,” says a lead FMI analyst.
The global electric cargo bike market is highly competitive at regional, country, as well as global level, and highly fragmented in nature. Top companies operating in the market are occupying a hefty share in terms of revenue.
With compliance to governmental standard and regulations, these companies have a global brand presence. Leading manufacturers are also updating their technologies to improve their market share.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-7803
Electric Cargo Bike Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Two Wheeled
- Three Wheeled
- Four Wheeled
By Battery Type:
- Lead Based
- Nickel Based
- Lithium Ion
By End Use:
- Courier & Parcel Service Provider
- Large Retail Supplier
- Personal Transportation
- Service Delivery
- Waste, Municipal Services
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7803
Scope of Report
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for Value|
|Key Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, GCC, Turkey, South Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||Product Type, Battery Type, End Use and Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||
|Report Coverage||Market Forecast, Company Share Analysis, Competition Intelligence, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Enquiry before Buying
- Is this research conducted by Future Market Insights?Yes, the research has been conducted by expert analysts of Future Market Insights, through a combination of primary research and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
- What research methodology is followed by Future Market Insights?Future Market Insights follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market and triangulates the same through supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions. Request a detailed methodology.
- Who are the respondents for primary research?Future Market Insights speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.
- What are the sources of secondary research?Future Market Insights conducts extensive secondary research through proprietary databases, paid databases, and information available in the public domain. We refer to industry associations, company press releases, annual reports, investor presentations, and research papers. More information about desk research is available upon request.