Considering the global dietary supplement consumption trend, especially in developed countries, fortified yeast sales are most likely to remain on an upward trend over the following years. While B12 deficiency would remain key growth influencer for global fortified yeast market, a new Future Market Insights (FMI) study projects more than 13% CAGR for the market during 2019 – 2029.
UN projections indicate the world’s geriatric population to be exceeding 2 billion in 2050. Research suggests that elderly people are more prone to vitamin B12 deficiency, which may lead to improper mobility due to loss of neurological functions. Fortified food containing vitamin B12 lowers the risk of deficiency. Vitamin B12 fortified yeast is being marketed as an excellent vitamin B12 supplement via tablet or capsule.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10919
Key Takeaways – Fortified Yeast Market Study
- Consumers are demanding products that are obtained from natural sources and have positive impact on their health. Fortified yeast contains vitamins, proteins, and fibres. It has cheesy and nutty flavours which enhance the taste of the food product it is added to.
- Fortified yeast is available in different forms which include powder, flakes, tablet, and capsules. The powder form fortified yeast holds the major share in the market followed by flakes.
- Over the course of forthcoming years, fortified yeast in capsule form is expected to show a significant growth due to increasing demand for nutritional supplements offered by fortified yeast.
- The organic fortified yeast is still at an introductory phase but is expected to grow positively as the demand for the organic products among the consumers is growing at a very rapid pace which creates opportunities for organic fortified yeast to grow in the market.
- The application of fortified yeast in the food & beverages segment contributes to more than 40% share in the overall fortified yeast market. Fortified yeast is used in snacks and daily food and is witnessing significantly rising demand. In addition to this, it finds application across various industries. For instance, the market witnesses demand from dietary supplement, personal care and other applications.
- Western Europe is anticipated to dominate the global fortified yeast in terms of value share in the current scenario. The demand for fortified yeast has especially impacted the North America market, showing a higher growth over the forecast period.
The growth of the fortified yeast market is driven by a boom in veganism. Organic food ingredients are also gaining high traction owing to their various health benefits. This supports the growth of organic fortified yeast market. Manufacturers of fortified yeast need to focus on advertising and promotions to increase the knowledge and awareness about the benefits of fortified yeast consumption, to maximize profits and emerge as a leader in the fortified yeast market.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10919
High Availability of Sugar Cane Molasses to Bolster Market Growth
Molasses, also known as blackstrap molasses, is a by-product of the sugar refining process from sugar cane, where one hundred tonnes of sugar cane generates around 3 tonnes of cane molasses. India, Brazil, and Thailand are some of the prominent countries in the sugar industry. Molasses fermentation is one of the processes for manufacture of inactive dried yeast, which is then fortified with other nutrients.
Gujarat (India) is a dry state, where blackstrap molasses is easily available for the manufacturing of yeast and yeast products.
Find More Valuable Insights on FMI’s Fortified Yeast Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global fortified yeast market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period from 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the fortified yeast market based on the nature (organic and conventional) form (powder, flakes, tablet, capsules) applications (food & beverages, dietary supplements, personal care, and other applications), distribution channel (B2B and B2C) across seven major regions.
About Food Market Division at FMI
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Future Market Insights helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.