The need for streamlining workflow has necessitated the integration of information technology (IT) solutions in healthcare settings. Medical carts manufactured by companies are presently serving the essential purpose of aiding nursing operations in medical facilities. The robust healthcare infrastructure in the US will demand the adoption of advanced medical carts that not only dispense medical instruments & supplies, but also have integrated IT systems. In the years to come, the demand for medical carts in North America will witness steadfast inclination towards IT-integrated medical carts.
According to Future Market Insights –
“North America’s medical carts market is expected to reach US$ 600 Mn value by 2017-end, and will expand at 11.2% CAGR through 2027 to bring in US$ 1,720.8 Mn in revenues.”
Rising focus on point-of-care diagnosis & treatment has led to an increase in the use of mobile computer medical carts. Computer medical carts are used to record and update a patient’s electronic health records (EHR). Increased adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHR) is also observed to be an instrumental factor for growth of North America’s medical carts market. The report, titled “Medical Carts Market – North America Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2017-2027,” also projects that manufacturer of medical carts are extending the product line by introducing medical carts with added features. Omnicell, Inc., Herman Miller, Inc., The Harloff Company, Capsa Solutions LLC, Medline Industries, Inc., Armstrong Medical Industries, Inc., AFC Industries, Waterloo Healthcare, TouchPoint Medical, and Ergotron, Inc. are recognised as leading manufacturers of medical carts in North America.
Request The Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-na-3608
Constructive Prospects for Future of North America’s Medical Carts Market
A lucrative opportunity for such prominent medical device manufacturers towards consolidating their presence in the medical carts market in North America is changing their product line in accordance with shift in technology. Mechanical medical carts are being gradually replaced by new and enhanced technologies such as powered medical devices with battery systems, locking drawers (with negative tilt to facilitate efficient stocking of medication), and automated medicine dispensing systems.
In addition to this, increased focus on acquisitions and collaboration among companies have helped them expand their clinical carts product portfolio and cater to the demand for efficient healthcare systems. This has boosted the need for more effective and advanced medical equipment, devices and procedures. Emerging players must keep in mind that acquisitions over the years have resulted in strengthening the positions of current market leaders.
Key Highlights of the Report follow,
- In 2017 and beyond, computer medical carts will remain in great demand, procuring close to 40% of the market’s overall revenues towards the end of 2027
- North America’s medical carts market is poised to witness dominance of metal as base material, revenues from which will reflect a CAGR of 12.1%
- Non-powered medical carts will also be top-sellers in the market, while revenues from sales of powered medical carts are anticipated to showcase 12.6% CAGR
- Hospitals will be the largest end-users of medical carts in North America
Speak To Analyst about queries @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-na-3608
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org