The global pest control services market is poised to expand at a 6.2% CAGR, totaling US$ 39.8 Bn in 2031, finds ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent study.
The report presents an in-depth analysis of key growth drivers and trends that are likely to impact the market in upcoming years. With the adoption of cloud computing and artificial intelligence, the technology industry is expected to witness a healthy growth over the forecast period. Increasing competitive pressure and advanced digital transformation in the area of data analytics and artificial intelligence are likely to improve the growth outlook for the Pest Control Services market in the upcoming decade.
According to the FMI’s report, Changes in consumer behavior, robust product innovations, and expanding distribution networks continue to influence growth of the Pest Control Services market. FMI’s analysts rely on unique research methods and comprehensive data study of the current and upcoming trends of the Pest Control Services market report and gather data from a wide range of primary and secondary sources.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-260
Increasing awareness regarding public health in emerging economies is driving the adoption of pest control services in residential sector. Pest infestation is common in dark and unclean environments, especially in older buildings that require restoration. Rapid urbanization is leading to the construction and restoration of residential housing units, which in turn is propelling demand for pest control services.
Sales of pest control services were dampened to an extent in response to the lockdown restrictions imposed to control the COVID-19 outbreak. However, this has resulted in increasing focus on the adoption of pest control services to prevent infectious diseases such as dengue and malaria. Owing to this, demand for pest control services across the globe is anticipated to witness upticks in the forthcoming years.
Growing need for food security and maintenance of hygiene practices in sectors such as hospitality, food service, beverage industry, and healthcare facilities including hospitals and rehabilitation centers is anticipated to continue fueling sales of pest control services.
Moreover, increasing preference for organic pest control services is leading to product developments and innovations by market players. Due to harmful effects caused by using chemical pest control solutions, such as asthma and bronchitis, consumers are shifting towards organic and natural pest control solutions for their homes and offices. This trend is projected to continue over the forthcoming years.
As per FMI, demand for pest control services in the U.S. is expected to remain high over the forecast period. Growth can be attributed to the presence of leading market players including Rentokill, Anticimex, and Aptive Environmental, and rapid adoption of technology-enabled pest control solutions in the country.
“Introduction of AI-enabled pest control services such as integrated pest management (IPM) in the agricultural and residential sector, coupled with increasing demand for biopesticides is expected to enable sales of pest control services throughout the assessment period,” says the FMI analyst.
- Sales of organic pest control services to grow at a 7.7% CAGR through 2031.
- Based on product type, the insecticides segment is slated to expand at a 7% CAGR through 2031.
- Adoption of pest control services in the residential sector to rise at 5.6% CAGR.
- In terms of applications, sales of pest control services for insect control are expected to hold account for over 75% of the market share in 2031.
- The U.S. is projected to hold a dominant share of more than 85% in the North America pest control services market.
- Sales of pest control services in the U.K. are poised to rise at a 3.9% CAGR.
- India will emerge as a lucrative pocket, accounting for more than half of the South Asia pest control services market.
Rollins, Inc., Rentokil Initial PLC, Anticimex, Cook’s Pest Control, Inc., ABC Home & Commercial Services, Animal Pest Management Services, Inc., Lloyd Pest Control, Green Earth Pest Control, LLC, Aptive Environmental, LLC, Home Paramount Pest Control, LLC, Dodson Pest Control, Environmental Pest Service, LLC, Truly Nolen of America, Inc., Florida Pest Control & Chemical, Massey Services, Inc., Arrow Exterminators, Ecolab, Inc., Green Pest Solutions, Apex Pest Control, Inc., Hulett Environmental Services, Plunkett’s Pest Control, Senske, Inc. are some of the leading players operating in the global pest control services market.
Leading players are actively investing in strategic collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to expand their global footprint. Apart from this, research and development activities in collaboration with biochemical research organizations to launch organic pest control solutions will assist players to gain a competitive edge in the market. For instance:
- In March 2021, Provo, Utah-based Aptive Environmental expanded its services into 21 new metros across the country, including five new states. These locations cover Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- In January 2021, Truly Nolen Pest Control, based in Tucson, Arizona, acquired Zenobi Pest Control, based in Naples, Florida to expand its distribution network.
Get An Exclusive Discount On This Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-260
More Insights into Pest Control Services Market Report
Future Market Insights, provides an unbiased analysis of the global pest control services market in its new offering, giving historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the Pest control services market based on service type (chemical control services (organic, synthetic), mechanical control services, and other pest control services), application (rodent control, insect control (cockroaches, ants, bedbugs, termites, mosquitoes, wasps, flies, and other insect control), wildlife control (birds and fleas), and other applications), end-user (residential, commercial and agricultural), and pest control product (insecticides, rodenticides, other chemicals, mechanical, and other products) across seven major regions.
Why Buy FMI’s Report?
- Extensive analysis on key trends and opportunities on the industries ongoing trends in different regions across the globe
- All-inclusive assessment on recent technological advancements and forecast of the upcoming decade
- A comparative analysis of leading players and emerging players in the Pest Control Services market
- Reliable information on new product launches, organic and inorganic strategies, and more
- Valuable insights on the impact of regulatory framework on the global Pest Control Services market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com