The revivable yeast market is expected to witness high growth in the forecast period. Consumer interest in product quality and safety is among key trends prevalent in developed countries, especially in Europe and North America. Consumers are curious about the accountability of providers of different raw materials used in food products. Various chemicals and additives are used in the food products which can cause food poisoning and multiple allergies due to which consumers prefer natural, organic and gluten-free food products. Health awareness is increasing among the consumers due to which they are inclining towards gluten-free, fat-free, sugar-free and salt-free but high energy food products. Revivable yeast is without gluten and salt and it contains high amount of proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Revivable yeast is a good source of energy. As a result the consumption of revivable yeast is increasing among the health-conscious consumers.
Key Takeaways from the Revivable Yeast Market Study
- Modern consumers read ingredient lists and labels very carefully, and want to have full control over what they eat every day. For food manufacturers, clean label means simplifying the ingredient list and removing ingredients that are not easily recognized or preferred by consumers. According to a leading global ingredients solutions company, around 80% of consumers across the world feel that it is important that they identify all ingredients listed on their food and drink packaging. Revivable yeast products are benefiting from the preference for clean label products, as these products are free from chemicals and additives.
- Multiple government authorities along with leading manufacturers of revivable yeast are conducting broad research and development actions to help viable development. Multiple countries such as U.S, Japan, China, Germany, India, France, Canada and many other countries are investing in research of revivable yeast and other yeast products.
- Globally awareness and emphasis on animal welfare is increasing rapidly, due to which the number of vegetarian and vegan consumers is growing at an impressive pace. As a result of this, the sales of plant-based food ingredients is increasing, but that of animal-based food ingredients is declining. The increasing demand for plant-based ingredients helping to boost the growth rate of revivable yeast market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11164
“The animal welfare is increasing globally due to which the number of vegan and vegetarian consumers is increasing due to which the demand for plant-based and natural ingredients is increasing which is beneficial for the revivable yeast market, “says an FMI analyst.
Instagram and Twitter are among social media websites that are creating a positive perception about revivable yeast products. Food influencers are posting new recipes that use revivable yeast and promoting other products related to revivable yeast such as inactive dried yeast. As revivable yeast, which has an amazing revitalizing and rejuvenating effect on the skin and nail, it is gaining attention from consumers on social networking sites. Increasing usage of smart phones and other smart electronic gadgets influences the consumers in the developed regions and creates awareness of benefits of using revivable yeast for skin care and nail care.
Who is winning?
Few of the leading players operating in the revivable yeast market are Quantum Nutrition Labs, Alltech, Kadac Pty Ltd., Lallemand Inc., Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Lesaffre, Bioforce Canada Inc., Angel Yeast Company Ltd., NOW Foods, Cypress Ingredients, and others.
Multiple leading manufacturers of revivable yeast are focusing on mergers and acquisition to expand its geographical presence. Leading players acquiring small size companies of revivable yeast to strengthen their product portfolio.
- In 2016, acquired Lage y Cía acquired by Lallemand Inc. The objective of the acquisition was to improve the geographical reach and strengthen its research and development activities related to yeast products.
- In 2018, Alltech’s yeast extract facility in Serbia is acquired by Lesaffre. Lesaffre acquired Alltech’s to increase its production capacity of nutritional and health products.
Ask More About This Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11164
Get Valuable Insights into Revivable Yeast Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global revivable yeast market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period from 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the revivable yeast market based nature (organic and conventional), form (powder, tablet, capsules), sales channel (B2B and B2C) across seven major regions.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org