The popularity of kombucha is rising at an accelerated pace. By 2030 alone, the global kombucha market value is expected to reach US$ 1,884.9 Mn, according to the Future Market Insights. The market is unlikely to lose its momentum any time soon. Between 2020 and 2030 it is projected to rise at a CAGR of 16%, despite the current interruptions in logistics due to the unprecedented spread of COVID-19.
The analysts at Future Market Insights (FMI) followed a multidisciplinary approach during the pandemic to study the growth and development of the Kombucha Market. The report features insights on the current growth dynamics and the major revenue reforms prevailing in the market as of 2020 along with the key takeaways over the forecast period 2021 to 2030.
The team of researchers at Future Business Insights are focussing on research and market study to produce different Kombucha Market forecasts and predictions at both national and international levels. They have considered several leads of information pertaining to the industry like market figures and merger estimations to assess and produce reliable and informative insights on the Kombucha Market.
Get Sample Copy Of Kombucha Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7815
The writer will create content on the general strategies of market players. And then will write the key players in the market are:
- GT’s Living Foods
- Humm Kombucha
- Reed’s, Inc.
- Kombucha Wonder Drink
- Strappa Live Kombucha
- Equinox Kombucha
- Carpe Diem
- Yogi Tea
- Heal Probiotics
- Kombucha Wonder Drink
The report provides insights on the important highlights and current trends prevailing in the market. This helps the readers to gain a deeper understanding and form an unbiased opinion on the market. Numerous segmentations have been provided for this market based on:
- Herbs & Spices
- Coconut & Mangoes
- Food and Drink Specialty Store
- Convenience Store
- Online Retail
- Glass Bottles
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Ex. Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- What is the size of the overall Kombucha Market in the Food and Beverage Market and its segments?
- What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
- What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the Kombucha Market in the Food and Beverage Market, and how they are expected to impact the market?
- What are the attractive investment opportunities within the Kombucha Market in the Food and Beverage Market?
- What is the Kombucha Market in the Food and Beverage Market size at the regional and country-level?
- What are the key market players focusing on?
- What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in Kombucha Market in the Food and Beverage Market?
- What are the recent trends in Kombucha Market in the Food and Beverage Market? (M&A, partnerships, new product developments, expansions)?
- What are the challenges to the Kombucha Market in the growth of the Food and Beverage Market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Kombucha Market in the Food and Beverage Market?
Kombucha Market Outlook & Key Findings:
- Kombucha market likely to grow at over 16% in 2020, as covid-19 pushed consumption in Europe and US
- Growing consumer interest in fermented drinks a key growth driver
- Small craft brands challenging industry Goliaths, creating opportunities for local kombucha producers
- Newfound kombucha popularity in emerging markets leading to clarion calls for developing Standard of Identity
- Kombucha’s much-hyped ‘alcohol problem’ remains a challenge, as brands struggle to maintain under 0.5% threshold throughout shelf life
Reasons to Buy the report
- The report includes authentic analysis of the market and the present developing trends in the market affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
- We provide accurate insights on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with useful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include. The report comprises the market trends, key players and shift in the demand throughout the forecasted period.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.