In its new study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers insights about key factors driving demand for workstation software products. The report tracks the global adoption of workstation software products in 20+ high-growth markets, along with analyzing the impact of COVID-19 on the global adoption of workstation software solutions, along with the pre-COVID and post-COVID market growth analysis.
According to the study, workstations are found most effective when used in parallel processing to run heavy workloads of multiple sizes. They are capable of handling multi layer graphics, 3D virtual reality applications and fluid dynamics which requires extensive computing power. The versatility of workstation will positively influence the workstation software market growth.
“Growing popularity of 3D design and animation software in engineering and manufacturing industries will intensify the workstation software market demand”, remarks the FMI analyst.
- Digital content creation sector is experiencing tremendous growth with the incorporation of smart technologies. It is forecast to grow by 25% by 2026 end.
- Flourishing IT, architecture and manufacturing sector in US has fueled the market workstation software market growth.
- UK workstation software market is anticipated to expand at 16.2% CAGR by the end of forecast period 2021-2031. The growth is driven by surging demand from automotive manufacturers and development in media and advertising domain.
- Lofty government investment towards advancement in cloud computing and digital transformation along with early adoption towards virtual computing drives the market growth in China.
- India is a promising prospect regarding workstation software market. Increasing adoption of 3D modeling and rendering technology in construction industry will drive the workstation software market sales.
- Rising popularity of gaming culture has lead to development of high quality graphic games paving way for workstation software market growth.
- Surging demand for image editing, web content creation and video editing with special effects has led to increase in workstation software market demand.
- Adoption of computer aided design and graphics design and other system heavy applications which require multiple gaming processing units and rams will boost the market growth.
Discover more about the workstation software market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/workstation-software-market
- Fluctuation in software performance and limited customization for gaming will hamper the market sales.
- Unavailability of custom models for job specific applications like engineering will impede the market growth.
- High upfront cost of workstation coupled with very niche market base hinders the market growth.
Leading players profiled by FMI operating in workstation software market include Autodesk, Inc., Unity Technologies, Virtuix, Microsoft Corporation, GIMP, Survios, Enscape, Skylum, Fujitsu, Adobe Inc., Corel Corporation, Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation, SubVRsive Inc., Luxion Inc, MAXON COMPUTER GMBH. According to FMI, the tier -1 market players like Autodesk, Inc., Fujitsu, Adobe Inc, and Microsoft Corporation dominate the workstation software market holding nearly 40% of global market share. They emphasize on product launches, strategic acquisitions and collaborations and developing their distribution network. Tier-2 and tier-3 market players which hold below 15% market shares are focusing on business expansion and new market penetration.
In June 2020, Autodesk Inc launched “Autodesk Takeoff” which assists the designer to perform 2D and 3D designing estimations from common data reservoir to improve speed and accuracy during the quantification process.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-13119
More Insights on FMI’s Workstation Software Market
Key Segments Covered:
By Workstation Software
- 3D Modeling & Rendering Software
- CAD, CAM and CAE Software
- Virtual Reality (VR) Software
- Image and Video Processing Software
By End User
- Engineers, Designers and Architects
- Enterprise Software Developers
- Gaming and Entertainment
- Media and Publishing