A new market research report by Future Market Insights on the Trolley Bus market includes a European industry analysis 2014–2018 and opportunity assessment 2019–2029. The report investigates the Europe trolley bus market and provides critical insights for the forecast period of 2019-2029. As per the findings of the report, the Europe trolley bus market is projected to experience moderate growth over the forecast period, on grounds of rising adoption of electric buses, and buses driven by alternative fuels, including hydrogen fuel batteries.
The Europe Trolley Bus market is anticipated to be valued at ~US$ 650 Mn in 2019, increasing at a CAGR of ~3% during the forecast period of 2019-2029. The growth is prominently driven by the escalating demand for vehicles emitting minimal greenhouse gases, realizing mounting environmental concerns.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10456
The ongoing ‘zero-emission’ movement across the European countries has compelled manufacturers to redefine their innovation and development strategies. As identified by the FMI analysis, stakeholders in the Europe trolley bus market are constantly leveraging cutting-edge technologies, in an attempt to offer environmentally as well as operationally efficient trolley buses.
Italy is Set to Exhibit Significant Market Opportunity Over the Stipulated Time Period
Italy accounts for a noteworthy share in the European trolley bus market, owing to the presence of reliable infrastructure for electric buses. Furthermore, leading manufacturers such as Van Hool, are entering into agreements with local transport ministry to launch trolley buses for local commute transportation. France and Greece are expected to lead Italy, in the view of supportive government policies, which are projected to flourish the sales for trolley buses over the coming years.
Manufacturers Inclined Towards the Production of Dual Fuel Trolley Bus
The European market of trolley buses has been studied based on various types considering the countries, including Russia, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Nordic, BENELUX, Ukraine, Romania, and Rest of Europe.
- In the bus segment, the market is categorized into 12 meters and 18 meters. The passenger capacity of a 12-meter bus is up to 120 passengers. Whereas, the passenger capacity of an 18-meter bus is more than 120 passengers at one time. Majority of the articulated trolley buses lie in the 18-meter segment. This segment is also estimated to account for a lion’s share of the market pie over the forecast period.
- By technology, the Europe trolley bus market is classified into two types – pure electric and dual powered (Electric + Battery). Dual powered segment is expected to hold prominent share as compared to pure electric segment. Most of the key players are focused on making dual powered type trolley buses following continuous operation for a limited time without the use of overhead electric power. Dual fuel buses are considered best when it comes overcome route blockages and lane changing.
- By application, the Europe trolley bus market is divided into local commuter transportation, amusement parks, and auxiliary purpose. Most of the trolley buses are relying on local passenger transportation. However, auxiliary purpose segment is anticipated to account for nearly 9% share in the segment on the account of the usage of these trolley buses for specific applications such as transportation of business class people, among others.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-10456
- 12 meters
- 18 meters
- As Local commute transportation
- Amusement parks
- Auxiliary purpose
- Pure electric
- Dual-powered (electric + battery).
- Rest of Europe.
Table Of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Europe Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Application Roadmap
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
- Key Success Factors
- Europe Trolley Bus Market Demand Analysis 2014–2018 and Forecast, 2019–2029
4.1. Historical Market Volume (Units) Analysis, 2014–2018
4.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Units) Projections, 2019–2029
4.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/10456
Europe Trolley Bus Market: Vendor Insights
The report highlights some of the market players in the CAF, Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles, S.A., OJSC “Holding Managing Company “Belkommunmash”, ŠKODA Transportation a.s., Kiepe Electric GmbH, Carrosserie Hess AG, Bohdan Motors JSC, Astra Bus SRL, Iveco S.p.A, Vanhool NV, and Scania AB.
The manufacturers of trolley bus motor are focusing on technological advancement to provide additional power sources – battery with electric power, which is expected to boost the sales in the coming decades.
The Europe trolley bus market is consolidated with some players holding prominent shares of the market. Top four market players are expected to hold ~ 30% share in the Europe trolley Bus market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.