As indicated by a new study of Future Market Insights (FMI), the global force sensor market will thrive at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period (2019-2029). Increasing healthcare expenditure, extensive R&D activities, and increasing number of sensors per vehicle will remain among the prominent boosters to the growth of force sensor market.
A force sensor plays an integral role in industrial automation industry. With increasing penetration of robotics, there has been increased adoption of an integrated miniature version of force sensors. Significant adoption of force sensors for robotic applications such as deburring, grinding, and drilling will continue to account for substantial revenue generation in the global force sensor market. The adoption has also been remarkable in robotic medical systems.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-272
Force sensors are used to detect force and torque applied in power plants and industry applications. They provide precise and reliable force sensing performance in a compact commercial-grade package. Force sensors are simple and easy-to-integrate and also offer different features such as precision force sensing, fast response time, and low repeatability errors.
The reliability of such features drives the growth of the force sensors market. The need for dynamic fatigue and static fatigue tests in laser welding applications are boosting the demand for force sensors as force sensors help measure force in electro-mechanical actuators and monitor force brakes.
Key Takeaways – Force Sensor Market Study
- Automotive and medical & healthcare industries would remain key end users of force sensors. These two verticals currently account for a collective market share of nearly 40%.
- Rising demand for portable medical devices and assist machines for emergency medical treatment is likely to push the adoption of force sensors by healthcare industry at a higher rate.
- In-house development of paper force sensors for musical applications is expected to create new growth opportunities in force sensor market.
- The capacitive force sensor will continue to lead the way in force sensor market throughout the projection period.
Manufacturers must focus on the expanding industrial automation landscape and adapt to the changing manufacturing landscape, in addition to increasing their focus on deploying touch interface across a variety of applications such as press force monitoring and transportation.
Medical & Healthcare Industry Turning into a Hub of Opportunity
Growing emphasis on improving the quality of healthcare services offer significant opportunities to force-sensing technology developers. Increasing demand for force sensor in various healthcare applications such as infusion pumps, patient weight monitoring systems, physical therapy, surgical staple guns, and oxygen tank monitoring are expected to create new and lucrative opportunities for manufacturers in the force sensor market. However, long regulatory approval processes and counterfeit semiconductor components are major challenges that may hamper the growth of the force sensor market.
Product Innovation to Remain Key Strategy
Key vendors focusing on force sensor platforms are strategizing to develop and innovate new products related to intelligent force measuring technology in order to achieve full global coverage and offer precise global force measurement services.
- In September 2019, Haehne GmbH launched intelligent force measuring technology with IO-Link. This IO-Link interface for force tension sensors is used for force measurement 4.0. The IO-Link from HAEHNE is a global data interface with intelligent two-side communication for data transmission among the plant control systems and the force measurement sensors in the field.
Applications of Force Sensor Technology in Musical Industry
The market scenario is expected to change in the foreseeable future after the introduction of advanced and cost-effective force sensors and sensing solutions for the musical industry. Manufacturers are also focusing on offering force sensor products for various applications such as electronic drum triggers, keyboard after touch, foot pedal controllers, programmable mixed arrays, and interactive dance floors. These factors are creating potential growth opportunities for developers and providers of force sensors.
Force Sensor Market: Segmentation
- Load Cell
- Monitoring & Control
- Test & Measurement
- Medical & Healthcare
- Consumer Electronics
- Clothing & Textile
- Food & Beverage
- Aerospace & Defence
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Ask For An Exclusive Discount @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-272
Force Sensor Market Structure Analysis
- The global force sensor market represents a fairly consolidated competition landscape, where prominent key players focus on the development of robotic, medical, and surface mount technologies in force sensor devices, joint ventures, and wide distribution networks.
- Majority of the key players in the global force sensor market are strategically focusing on new product innovation, mergers & acquisitions, and strategic partnerships, and collaborations to target a strong global footprint. Tier-1 force sensor providers account for ~30% of the overall market.
- Key participants such as Sensata Technologies, Inc., TE Connectivity Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V. and ATI Industrial Automation, Inc. are among the largest and most experienced companies in the force sensor market, with a significant regional coverage across the globe.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.