Beer Bottles Market: Regional Outlook
The Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to dominate the global beer bottle market accounting largest market share. Large urban population, modernization, and growing disposable incomes led to the consumption of beer in this region which in turn expected to fuel the growth of beer bottle market during the forecast period. China remains dominant in terms of market share of beer bottle market, while India is expected to be highly attractive in terms of growth rate during the forecast period. Western Europe is expected to follow the APEJ region in terms of beer bottle market size during the forecast period. Beer is the most consumed alcoholic beverage in this region is likely to create significant demand for beer bottle market during the forecast period. The beer consumption per capita in countries such as the Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, and Poland are very high which expected to create a substantial growth opportunity for beer bottle market during the forecast period. The beer is the most popular alcoholic beverage in North America which accounts for nearly 80%. High consumption of beer in North America region is likely to fuel the growth of beer bottle during the forecast period. The United States will remain the largest market for a beer bottle, while Canada is expected to register a notable growth rate of beer bottle during the forecast period.
Ask For Regional Data : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-regional/rep-gb-8080
Beer Bottles Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global beer bottles market are:
- Owens-Illinois, Inc.
- Ardagh Group SA
- Vidrala SA
- Consol Glass (Pty) Ltd.
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- Nampak Ltd.
- Amcor Limited
- Piramal Glass Private Limited.
- ACE Glass Containers Ltd.
Beer Bottles Market: Key Trends
Some of the key trends are observed among the beer bottle manufacturers are listed below:
- With the intention of reducing the volatility of raw material prices, lower market volume growth and cater to growing demand for premium brands, beer bottle manufacturers are channelizing efforts towards premiumization of their existing brands.
- On trade sales refer to sales of alcoholic drinks through hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars etc. Individuals across the globe are increasingly attracted to bars, and clubs owing to which sales of alcoholic beverage such as beer, wine etc. are increasing on trade.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Beer Bottles Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material,the beer bottles market is segmented into:
- Clear Glass
- Amber Glass
- Green Glass
On the basis of capacity,the beer bottles market is segmented into:
- Less than 350 ml
- 350 – 500 ml
- 500 – 1000 ml
- More than 1000 ml
Purchase the Report : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/8080
Beer Bottles Market Reports Highlights:
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint