Future Market Insights (FMI), a multinational market intelligence firm, in its recently released report on the global industrial vacuum cleaners market, gives out a comprehensive analysis of the demand-supply landscape along with some key actionable insights into the category pricing analysis.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
Based on region, the global industrial vacuum cleaners market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, India, Japan, SEA & Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The North American industrial vacuum cleaner market accounted for a value share of 32.8% in 2017 and is projected to continue its dominance in the global industrial vacuum cleaner market during the forecast period. Sales of industrial vacuum cleaners in China and India are expected to represent a total incremental opportunity of US$ 22.0 Mn and US$ 13.3 Mn, respectively, between 2018 and 2028.
The global Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market is expected to reach over US$ 771.2 Mn by the end of the forecast period, witnessing a value CAGR of 5.3%. According to the analysis, in terms of volume, the global industrial vacuum cleaners market is estimated to reach 86,913 units by 2018 end and is anticipated to increase to 133,797 units by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period.
The report covers comprehensive information about Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market dynamics, volume (Units) and value (US$ Mn) projections, recent developments, and competitive landscape for the study period 2018 to 2028.
Design and Technological Innovations to Drive Sales; APEJ to Offer Installation Opportunities
- Several industrial vacuum cleaners manufacturers are focusing on developing innovative products—in terms of capacity and capability. Ranging from super-sized robot industrial vacuum cleaners for airports, equipped with large-capacity canisters along with multi-brushes and motors to ‘smarter’ variants having cameras and obstacle-detecting sensitive bumpers and sensors using LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) technology for effective location tracking—such advancements are predicted to increase the adoption of industrial vacuum cleaners in the coming years.
- The adoption rate of industrial vacuum cleaners is anticipated to remain promising in emerging markets of APEJ, considering shifting production sites to low-cost facilities. APEJ will remain the most preferred center for global companies to set up manufacturing facilities, translating into the faster replacement of manual cleaning equipment. GCC countries, on the other hand, are projected to restrict dependence on oil by equipping the cleaning equipment with IoT sensors.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Insights from Segmental Analysis
- Based on the current market scenario, canister-type industrial vacuum cleaners will dominate the landscape, with approximately 55 percent market share. Better maneuverability combined with superior capacity and efficiency compared to upright and backpack makes canister-type industrial vacuum cleaners extremely versatile and capable of cleaning numerous surfaces. However, FMI foresees growing demand for the other two variants, specifically in smaller work areas.
- Based on mode of operation, although Electric industrial vacuum cleaners will dominate in terms of value and volume sales, with approximately 78 percent market share, the Pneumatic mode type is anticipated to represent a promising demand landscape in the coming years, given its simplistic designs and higher efficiency compared to electric variants.
- Portable industrial vacuum cleaners, by system type, will remain at the forefront due to their suitability in tight spaces, versus stationary systems.
- The application of industrial vacuum cleaners for heavy-duty cleaning processes will generate maximum revenue, specifically in extensive food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications. The explosion-proof segment is estimated to capture around one-third of the total market value by 2028-end.
- Heavy Duty
- Medium Duty
- Explosion Proof
Mode of Operation
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- SEA & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report:
Competitive Landscape Analysis:
In a nutshell, the key focus remains on consolidation efforts in the highly competitive industrial vacuum cleaners market, as small and medium-sized manufacturers dominate the landscape.
- Tier-1 companies, such as Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG, Nilfisk, Inc., TTI Floor Care North America, and DELFIN are expected to hold a relatively larger market revenue slice, given the expansive product portfolio and efficient distribution channels.
- Tier-2 companies, on the other hand, hold approximately 33 percent market share, showing strong dominance over regional markets. Such companies include Numatic International Ltd., G. Staehle GmbH u. Co. KG, and Ghibli & Wirbel SpA, among others.
- Key manufactures of industrial vacuum cleaners are projected to focus on price reduction, wider product offerings, and long-term distribution partnerships for a stronger local presence.
- Considering substantial revenue opportunities in China, India, and SEAP, manufacturers are likely to aggressively push products in these markets through a well-structured and efficient supply chain along with an improved retailing network.