The U.S. and EU5 will be in the vanguard of the commercial refrigeration equipment market, attributing to the strong presence of stakeholders that export their products to domestic and international end-users. On the other hand, the expanding F&B industry and growing preference for quick-service restaurants (QSRs) will drive demand in the Asia Pacific (APAC). While the increase in per capita beverage consumption will push sales in APAC and Middle East & Africa (MEA), developed markets would lag in terms of growth rate.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
Witnessing an uptick of 3.4% over 2018, the worldwide sales of commercial refrigeration equipment will exceed revenues worth US$ 46 Bn by 2019 end. As indicated by a recent research study of Future Market Insights (FMI), the market for commercial refrigeration equipment will progress at a moderate CAGR over 2019 – 2029. The demand would be prominently driven by greater production of F&B goods and a preferential shift of consumers towards quick-service restaurants (QSRs), at a global level.
Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Marke equipment will exceed revenues worth US$ 46 Bn by 2019 end, likely to surge at a vigorous 4 % CAGR during the assessment period 2019 -2029
COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION EQUIPMENT MARKET KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Growing demand for ready-to-eat products and expanding retail outlets are driving the sales of commercial refrigeration equipment.
- North America and Europe would collectively account for over half of the market value share by 2029 end.
- The food services sector will remain a prominent application area to invest in, for commercial refrigeration equipment market players.
- The enforcement of new refrigerant regulations such as the EPA 680 Upgrade, and the Kigali Amendment for the phase-down of HFC refrigerants will largely impact the market growth.
- The higher average unit cost of freezers & refrigerators allude to lower volume sales vis-à-vis value gains, with just about 2.6 million unit sales in 2018.
- Glassdoor merchandizers that account for around a third of total volume sales continue to see relatively low revenue generation as compared to freezers & refrigerators.
- Sales of beverage dispensers and display cases across end-use industries will show a moderate increase year-over-year in 2019, which will collectively represent nearly 16% of total commercial refrigeration equipment sales in that year.
Manufacturers who are keeping the innovation quotient high and providing turn-key solutions to meet regulatory requirements, with safety to end users at the core, will be rewarded in the long run.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
The global commercial refrigeration equipment market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
- Beverage Refrigerator
- Drinking Fountain
- Soda Fountain
- Beer Dispensing Equipment
- Beverage Coolers
- Freezers & Refrigerators
- Freezer & Chillers
- Blast Chiller/Stock Freezers
- Contact Freezers
- Reach-in Refrigerators
- Freezer & Chillers
- Transportation Refrigerators
- Shipping Containers
- Glass Door Merchandizers
- Hinged Door
- Sliding Door
- Display Cases
- Ice Cream Cabinets
- Bakery/Deli Display
- Beverage Dispensers
- Refrigerated Vending Machine
- Ice Machine
- Ice Cream Machine
- Food Services
- Food & Beverage Retail
- Food & Beverage Production
- Food & Beverage Distribution
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- The Middle East and Africa
Sustainable and energy-efficient refrigeration systems are set to become a norm across the end-use industries, which should compel manufacturers to increase their investments in R&D and product innovations. Leveraging energy-efficient technologies to offer low global warming potential (GWP) products with rich functionalities will be the ticket to capturing significant market share in the long run.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report:
Key Players of the Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market
- AB Electrolux
- Ali S.p.A.
- DAIKIN Industries, Ltd.
- Dover Corporation
In 2018, the top four stakeholders including Carrier Corporation, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Danfoss A/S, and Hussman Corporation collectively accounted for 20-25% revenue share. The emergence of a large number of small players in developing countries has resulted in price competition, with leading market players losing their profit margins. Market fragmentation will continue through 2029, driven by regional regulatory norms and enhanced capabilities of the local players.