Gains in the woodworking router bits market would be realized by grooving operations, which will capture nearly half of overall market stack. Their applicability in almost all wood types such as plywood, chipboard, medium-density fiberboard (MDF), and hardwood is reflecting value-capture prospects for manufacturers.
Moreover, the adoption of woodworking machines in grooving operations is likely to surge at a promising pace. Although they hold a relatively lower market share, manufacturers are also unlocking revenue streams from cutting and jointing & rebating operations.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
According to a new research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global woodworking router bits market is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of close to 5% during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
Key Takeaways of Woodworking Router Bits Market Study
- Woodworking router bits have prominent application in engraving and carving all kinds of wood such as chipboard, plywood, hardwood, and softwood, and play a crucial role in the furniture industry.
- Targeting the expanding DIY consumer segment, manufacturers are offering customized products, which facilitate effective usage in handheld operations such as drilling, cutting, milling, etc.
- The most common types of router bits available in the market are handheld router bits and CNC router bits. Handheld router bits are limited to specific applications, resulting in steady market growth, whereas, CNC router bits are versatile, providing lucrative business avenues for investors.
- Out of all woodworking operations, grooving holds a significant share, and is projected to witness maximum growth during the forecast years.
- In recent years, the market has witnessed price variations, owing to diversified product lines offered by manufacturers that target a broad clientele based on the type of woodworking operation.
- Growing usage of wood in the design of basic utilities in commercial construction is expected to further raise the demand for woodworking router bits.
“In the woodworking router bits market, products with high-end precision and durability are necessary for complex woodworking operations. Manufacturers are capitalizing on this trend by actively providing customized products for application-specific woodworking operations.”
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
- Jointing & Rebating
- Rabbeting Bits
- Door/Window Making Router Bits
- Flush Trim Router Bits
- Edge Making Router Bits
- Grooving Router Bits
- Slot Making Router Bits
- Spiral Router Bits
- Straight Router Bits
- Others (Chamfer, Bead, Dove Tail, Thumbnail, Molding, Round Over, Flat Rounding, Ogiee, Cove, Stile)
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst
The woodworking router bits market has become increasingly competitive as manufacturers are launching advanced products that offer various operational benefits and are compatible to the woodworking industry. There are a significant number of organized and unorganized players actively operating in the global market. Key players involved in the woodworking router bits market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanley Black and Decker, Kanefusa Corporation, Amana Tool Corporation, and CMT Utensili SpA, among others. The offering of versatile router bits can be a differentiating move for manufacturers in the global market.