According to National Cancer Institute, in the 2016, an estimated 1,685,210 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in the United States and 595,690 people will die from the disease. NHL is the sixth most commonly diagnosed cancer in both men and women in the US. In 2015, it is estimated that there will be 71,850 new cases of NHL (39,850 men and 32,000 women) and 19,790 deaths from NHL. According to GLOBOCAN 2012 estimates the incidence and mortality rate of NHL is 2.7% and 2.4% respectively.
Following drugs are being tested for ALCL:
- Alisertib (MLN8237)
- Bortezomib (Velcade)
- Combination of brentuximab vedotin and chemotherapy
- Crizotinib (Xalkori)
With the increasing geriatric population and rate of diagnosis will boost the overall market for ALCL therapeutics. Moreover, significant increase in the healthcare spending will boost the ALCL therapeutics market during the forecast period.
Geographically the ALCL therapeutics market is segmented into five key regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and MEA region. The areas with the highest incidence of NHL are North America, Europe, and Australasia, as well as several countries in Africa and South America. Also, more than 60% of the world’s new cancer cases occur in Africa, Asia, and Central and South America; 70% of the world’s cancer deaths occur in these regions.
The ALCL can appear on body parts such as skin, organs and other part of the body, they grow slowly and are present on body for longer duration before diagnosis. ALCL that appears on skin is known as primary cutaneous ALCL. Most common types of side effects observed are skin redness and skin irritation is caused. It is being observed that 10 percent primary cutaneous ALCL extends beyond the skin to organ or lymph. Systemic ALCL is parted depending on abnormal form of a protein on their surface called ALK or do not have abnormal form of a protein. These are fast growing and the disease condition in ALK-positive (with abnormal protein) is different from ALK-negative (without abnormal protein). ALK-positive ALCL patients are treated with chemotherapy treatments, patients initially respond to the treatment but relapse within five years, these are found in children’s as well as adults. ALK-negative ALCL patients are treated with stem cell transplantation after remission, these are mostly found in patients above 55 years.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1655
Some major companies in the ALCL therapeutics market are Pfizer, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Seattle Genetics, Inc., Sareum Holdings PLC, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Celgene Corporation and Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC.
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) therapeutics Market Segments
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) therapeutics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2015
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) therapeutics Treatment Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) therapeutics Treatment Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) therapeutics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The global ALCL therapeutics market is segmented on the basis of route of administration, therapeutic areas and region
Segmentation based on Disease Type
- Primary ALCL
- Relapsed ALCL
Segmentation based on Treatment Type
- (CHOP) Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone
- Brentuximab vedotin
- Radiation therapy
- Stem cell transplant
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1655
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.