Precision components and tooling systems have been used in fabricating and casting of constituent components used in areas such as industrial automation equipment, automotive parts, medical implant accessories and consumer goods.
The components and tooling systems address a plethora of applications such as injection molding, metal stamping, munitions, medical – pharmaceutical accessories. The products involve standard as well as customized designs to address specific requirements by end use industries. Emphasis on product quality by efficient design & accreditation of the same has been practised by the manufacturers as a standard norm.
Regional Analysis and Outlook
The OEMs related to Precision Components and Tooling Systems market are mainly based in the U.S. and Europe owing to the established infrastructure and technical know-how over a prolonged period. The U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific end use markets are expected to witness a significant growth rate in the precision components and tooling systems market. The scope of application and use of precision components and tooling systems would mainly be in general manufacturing and its related machinery. The precision components and tooling systems market in overall is expected to witness a decent growth over the forecast period, 2016-2026.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
By Product Segmentation
The Precision Components and Tooling Systems market can be segmented mainly on the basis of product type, motion and end use.
The Precision Components and Tooling Systems market can be segmented on the basis of material as follows;
- Metal (which can be further segmented into Aluminium, Steel, Titanium, Copper, etc.)
- Plastics (which can be further segmented into Polycarbonate, Teflon, Delrin, etc.)
The Precision Components and Tooling Systems market can be segmented on the basis of application as;
- Stainless Steel & Titanium Components
- Hardened Punches & Dies
- WC-Co Components & Tools
- Orthopaedic & Dental Implants
- Grippers & Scissors
- Combat/Communication & Navigation Systems
The Precision Components and Tooling Systems market can be segmented on the basis of end use as follows;
- Defence & Aerospace
- Watches & Measuring Instruments
- Electronics & Communications
- Industrial Automation
- Others (Consumer Goods, Construction, General Engineering etc.)
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report:
The competitive landscape for Precision Components and Tooling Systems Market is majorly marked by the presence of large players as well as small scale players. Examples of some of the market participants involved in the global market are: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Agathon AG, BENZ GmbH Werkzeugsysteme, botek Präzisionsbohrtechnik GmbH, Nepean, FRAISA SA, Ensinger Precision Components. and IMI plc. along with other mid-small scale OEMs and regional enterprises.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint