The biodegradable disposable tableware market is likely to record 6.5% growth from 2022. Food service industry would be the key end user contributing to the market share due to convenience and hygiene offered by the biodegradable disposable tableware market.
Environmental awareness among the population is driving demand for sustainability and reducing impact of packaging on the environment. Consumers’ attitude towards sustainability has changed drastically in the last decade and is likely to continue in the years to come.
Sustainability requirements are evolving at all levels of the value chain, increasing scrutiny by social activists and increasing consumer preference for green products. Therefore, market players will continue to utilize pulp and paper to develop biodegradable tableware over the next decade.
Growth of the food service industry globally is expected to drive demand for biodegradable disposable tableware . The explosive growth of quick-service restaurants and takeout systems is expected to create a huge demand for disposable tableware.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11299
Huhtamäki Oyj, Graphic Packaging International, LLC and Dart Container Corporation are the top players operating in the biodegradable disposable tableware market. In addition, Vegware Ltd, Lollicup USA Inc., Solia, Inc., Hefty, Dixie Consumer Products LLC, Duni AB, Pacovis AG, Papstar GmbH, Dispo International, Genpak LLC, Natural Tableware and Eco-Products, Inc. are other prominent companies. . Players in the biodegradable disposable tableware market.
Increasing awareness of the benefits of sustainable products has fueled the market in recent years. They are made from bio-based plastics, paper and cardboard, and wood and are completely biodegradable. It is expected that more and more restaurants, cafeterias and food establishments will choose this kind of tableware as they seek cost-effective waste management solutions.
The global Biodegradable Tableware market is segmented in detail to cover all aspects of the market and to provide readers complete market information.
- Pulp and Paper
- Starch-based bioplastics
- Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Polybutylene Succinate (PBS)
- Polyhydroxybutyrate (PHB)
- Others (PHA, etc.)
Ask an Analyst @
- fresh fruits and vegetables
- processed food
- quick meal
- other food
- carbonated drink
- non-carbonated drinks
- commercial use
- full service restaurant
- quick service restaurant
- Others (cafe, lounge, etc.)
- home use
Highlights of Biodegradable Disposable Tableware Market Research
- Paper and paperboard material accounted for more than two-thirds poised th of biodegradable disposable tableware market in 2030 Castle
- The bio-based biodegradable plastics sector is gaining significant interest as these plastics are made from renewable resources instead of fossil fuels and reduce their carbon footprint. This sector is likely to witness a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period.
- Trays are estimated to account for over 45% of the market share by value during the forecast period.
- The food service industry is estimated to be the major end user of biodegradable disposable tableware and is expected to account for more than 60% of the global biodegradable disposable tableware market by 2030.
Report Customization available @
Significant availability of raw materials to promote the production of biodegradable disposable tableware in the Asian economy
The production and availability of raw materials are important aspects to promote sustainable production of biodegradable disposable tableware and achieve economies of scale. Asian countries account for more than 40% of bio-based materials, including sugarcane and bamboo, used to manufacture biodegradable disposable tableware.