Exhibiting a healthy growth rate, the global veterinary biologics market will register revenues worth around US$ 10 Bn in 2021. The growth is majorly driven by increasing prevalence of preventative farm animal healthcare to ensure better pet health management, and reduce the risk of diseases including, rabies. Rise in pet ownership across the world are further reflecting growth avenues to market players.
“Given the swelling pressure to feed the ever-growing population sustainably, livestock yield, although flourishing, is confronting the hurdles of infectious and parasitic diseases. Advancements in biotechnology and further innovations are assuring better diagnostics and genomics to develop next-gen veterinary biologics to avoid livestock disorders,” underlines FMI report.
To know more about this market, request a sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2288
Key Findings of FMI’s Report on Veterinary Biologics Market
- Vaccines continues to stay atop in the prophylactic treatment for better herd immunity.
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAb) would be highly preferred for dermal disease treatment in companion animals.
- Livestock is likely to be a key revenue generator in veterinary biologics market.
- Owing to direct customer contact for bulk orders, veterinary clinics would significantly contribute market value.
- Europe continues to offer most lucrative opportunities; East Asia expected to gather pace.
Veterinary Biologics Market – Key Driving Factors
- Increasing pet ownership, globally, to boost revenue generation.
- Rising preference for prophylactic animal healthcare to offer conducive ground.
- Fast regulatory uptake regarding the usage of veterinary biologics.
Veterinary Biologics Market – Key Restraints
- Loopholes in epidemiological knowledge are an existing challenge for market players.
- Regional disparities in disease patterns to hinder veterinary biologics production.
- Inaccuracies in analyzing antigen/immunogenic structures to hamper market progress.
- Commodity-cycle-based characteristic of veterinary biologics to deter margin growth.
Explore the complete veterinary biologics report with detailed market segmentation, 130 illustrative figures, and 43 data tables spread across 232 pages on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2288
VETERINARY BIOLOGICS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global veterinary biologics is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
- Attenuated Live Vaccines
- Conjugate Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Subunit Vaccines
- Toxoid Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Bacterial Extracts
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Allergenic Extracts
- Companion Animals
- Veterinary Clinics
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Research Institutes
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Asia (MEA)
Competition Landscape of Veterinary Biologics Market
Players in the veterinary biologics market are entering into mergers & acquisitions with small- and medium-scale enterprises (SME) in a bid to optimize their offerings with diverse product portfolio. Key players in the veterinary biologics market include Zoetis Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva, Elanco Animal Health, Merck Animal Health, Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Virbac, Hester Biosciences Limited, Colorado Serum Company, Addison Biological Laboratory Inc., American Animal Health Inc., HIPRA, and Bimeda Inc. (Texas Vet Lab Inc.).