Growing demand from the food and beverages industry, especially for a variety of wine, beer, and similar products, is fuelling the sales of fermentation equipment.
Fermentation is the process of metabolism in which raw materials such as carbohydrate or sugar are converted into gas, acid and alcohol. Micro-organisms such as yeast or bacteria play a vital role in the process of fermentation. Fermentation requires a substrate, a fermenter, an inoculum and favorable environmental conditions. The equipment necessary during the fermentation process is known as a fermenter. These are complex machines used to create favorable conditions for the fermentation process.
Fermentation equipment must have a fermenter large enough to support the entire fermentation process. The material used for manufacturing of fermentation equipment must have a high tolerance to the pressure and gas generated during fermentation. Equipment must be made of non-corrosive material and should not react with the chemical used for fermentation. It must have an outlet for CO2 and an inlet for O2 if aerobic microbes are used for fermentation.
Fermentation equipment must be sealed from outside to avoid contamination and must be sterilized. Vendors are offering extra features such as temperature controlling and facility to add an anti-foaming agent to attract customers. A key feature that fermentation equipment must offer is to provide an aseptic means of withdrawal of the fermented product and introduction of culture sample.
The major stages of fermentation are media formulation, inoculum preparation, sterilization of nutrient media, the actual fermentation process, recovery, purification and waste disposal.
Major types of fermentation equipment are laboratory scale fermentation equipment, pilot scale fermentation equipment, industrial-scale fermentation equipment and others.
- Laboratory-scale fermentation equipment is small in size and varies from two liters to fifteen liters in terms of capacity. It is mostly used for research purposes.
- Pilot-scale fermentation equipment are medium sized and used for large-scale studies of the fermentation process.
- Industrial fermentation equipment is large size equipment used for industrial production.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8163
Fermentation Equipment Market: Key Dynamics
Growing research activities in laboratories and the innovation of new fermentation approaches are among the key drivers for market growth. The huge demand for fermentation equipment form life science, biotechnology, food & beverages, and healthcare industries is fuelling the growth of the global fermentation equipment market.
The challenges associated with fermentation equipment such as the complex working of the equipment and the need for high maintenance and a favorable environment are expected to hamper the demand to some extent. However, vendors of fermentation equipment are highly focused on overcoming these challenges and it is expected that the impact of these challenges on the market will be reduced by the end of the forecast period.
Fermentation Equipment Market: Taxonomy Analysis
Segmentation of the fermentation equipment market on the basis of end-use:
- Food & beverage industry
- Life science industry
- Healthcare industry
- R&D laboratories
- Educational institutes
Segmentation of the fermentation equipment market on the basis of size type:
- Laboratory scale
- Pilot scale
- Industrial scale
Segmentation of the fermentation equipment market on the basis of material:
- Stainless steel
Fermentation Equipment Market: Analysis of Prominent Competitors
Some of the key players operating in the fermentation equipment market are Craft Kettle, ALFA LAVAL, Hypro, Chapman Brewing Equipment, Criveller Group, Blichmann Engineering, Lehui Craft, Beltway Brewing Company, Alpha Brewing Operations and Aber Instruments Ltd.
Request to Browse Full Table of Content, figure and Tables @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-8163
- North America market (U.S; Canada)
- Latin America market (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe market (Germany, France, U.K., Spain, Italy, Nordic, Benelux, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe market (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- SEA and other Asia Pacific countries market (India, Indonesia, Oceania, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Rest of SEA and other Asia Pacific countries)
- Japan market
- China market
- Middle East and Africa market (GCC Countries, Turkey, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth Fermentation Equipment market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in Fermentation Equipment Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market