Agricultural intensification is gaining momentum to meet the global food requirements and adapt to the rapidly changing demands. Change in land use and effects of climate change are necessitating the adoption of agri natural enemy pest control, which significantly help enhance farming systems.
- The global agri natural enemy pest control market in 2019 is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 14 Bn.
- The agri enemy pest control market is projected to grow at a CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
- Significant growth of the agri enemy pest control market can be attributed to growing awareness of adverse effects of chemical pesticides on the agricultural land among farmers as well as the consumers.
- North America will continue to maintain its leading position in the agri natural enemy pest control market, with relatively high revenue share.
The biological control of arthropods, weeds, and diseases promote the stability and diversity of agricultural communities and aid in reducing synthetic inputs. Moreover, the implementation of agri natural enemy pest control helps manage all residues of conventional pesticides with bio-pesticides. These factors are attracting consumers, thereby accelerating the growth of the agri natural enemy pest control market.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10643
Key Takeaways from the Agri Natural Enemy Pest Control Market Study
- Steady demand for conventional pesticides is likely to be negatively impacted by an upsurge in the popularity of agri natural enemy pest control method.
- As of 2017, nearly 93 countries have laid natural farming regulations. Governments are undertaking initiatives for sustainable agriculture by funding research programs that identify pests and analyze the most appropriate control agents.
- Adoption of natural and greener products is expected to increase on pace in line with growing government’s sustainable development projects.
- Formulations of products for long-term stability could give impetus to the agri natural enemy pest control market growth.
- Registration of products remains a big hurdle for key players in the agri natural enemy pest control market. Market players are expected to strategize accordingly and collaborate with regulatory bodies to ease the registration process of biological products.
- Leading players in the agri natural enemy pest control market are likely to offer not only products but also allied services.
- As compared to developing regions, the sales of agri natural enemy pest control are projected to be higher in countries of North America, Europe, and Oceania.
“Growing consumer awareness regarding adverse effects of chemical pesticides on human health as well as the environment favors the agri natural enemy pest control market fundamentally. As today’s consumers are ready to spend more on food crops that are chemical-free or organic, manufacturers should be looking at a period of sustained demand,” says the analyst.
Emerging Market Players to Play a Crucial Role in Product Development
Products required for agri natural enemy pest control varies from region to region, depending upon the local biodiversity. Thus, domestic players in the agri natural enemy pest control market is likely to perform a significant role in formulating biological products that are suitable for a particular area or country, depending on their climatic conditions.
- Many leading companies are strategizing to collaborate with local and emerging market players in the agri natural enemy pest control market.
- Strengthening the supply chain is essential for emerging players to sustain in the intensely competitive market.
One of the vital factors for emerging players is to study the regional biodiversity and increase the effectiveness of agri natural enemy pest control products for that particular region. Thus, strategic investments in research and enhanced marketing techniques are needed to strengthen the market position. Besides, companies must focus on improving the efficiency of their products for large-scale agricultural purposes.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-10643
- Ant Control
- Beetle Control
- Bird Control
- Insects Control
- Mosquitoes and Flies Control
- Rat and Rodent Control
Natural Enemy Service
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/10643
Find More Valuable Insights on Agri Natural Enemy Pest Control Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, brings forward an objective analysis of the global agri natural enemy pest control market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2029. The study elaborates the insights on the agri natural enemy pest control market on the basis of application (ant control, beetle control, bird control, insects control, mosquitoes and flies control, and rat and rodent control), service (augmentation, importation, and conservation), and control agent (predators, parasitoids, pathogens, bacteria, fungi, oomycota, and competitors) across seven major regions.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org