ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights, in its updated report, projects a steady growth of the arthroscopy procedures and products market between 2021 and 2031. The market is expected to reach a valuation of approx. US$ 6488.4 Mn in 2021.
Due to the non-invasive nature and benefits of arthroscopy, patients suffering from severe osteoarthritis are preferring knee arthroscopy, which is accelerating the market growth.
Rising prevalence of knee osteoarthritis among geriatric population and increasing number of knee arthroscopy conducted worldwide have augmented the market growth. Increasing application in sports medicine, and ease in regulatory approval such as the U.S. Food & Drug Administration are the factors driving growth.
Growing incidence of osteoarthritis across the U.S., Germany, the UK, and China have propelled the adoption of knee arthroscopy surgeries in those regions.
With such rising statistics, healthcare professionals and government are increasing the initiatives to provide rehabilitation and facilities to curb the additional cost. Based on such factors, the market is anticipated to witness healthy growth at over 7.7% CAGR during 2021 and 2031.
However, increasing risk of edema and other infections such as blood clots in the joints might restrict the market growth. Also, high cost of surgery and procedures across low economies such as Brazil, India and other countries in Latin America will hamper the market growth.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1386
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Arthroscopy Procedures and Products Market Study
- In terms of procedure type, knee arthroscopy will account for over 50% of the global market share
- Arthroscopic implants segment will account for highest share of the arthroscopy procedures & products market during the forecast period
- The U.S. will emerge as the most lucrative market backed by the rising prevalence of degenerative disease among geriatric population
- Germany and the U.K., collectively, will emerge as the most lucrative market across Europe in the upcoming decade
- Japan is anticipated to emerge as a lucrative market backed by the high prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis among elderly
Prominent players in the market are focusing on strategic mergers and collaboration to expand their global footprint in the market.
New product launches coupled with increasing research & development activities for the development of advanced arthroscopy instruments & devices will also be one of the key strategy to enhance their customer base for market players.
For instance, couple of years back, leading player, Smith & Nephew entered into a distribution agreement with OrthAlign, a U.S. based private company to develop medical devices and distribute their Total-Knee Arthroplasty (TKA) technology across several countries in Africa and Middle East.
Also, in 2018, Ceterix® Orthopedics, Inc., a leader in the development of cutting-edge surgical tools for orthopedic surgeons announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance of NovoStitch® Pro Meniscal Repair System – a size 0 suture cartridge – offering surgeons more options to repair meniscal tears for arthroscopic surgeries.
- Arthrex Inc.
- CONMED Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Olympus Corporation
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Stryker Corporation
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1386
More Insights on the Global Arthroscopy Procedures and Products Market
In its new offering, Future Market Insights, offers incisive coverage on global arthroscopy procedures and products market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is classified on the basis of products type (arthroscopes & visualization systems, arthroscopic resection systems, arthroscopic fluid management systems, arthroscopic implants, arthroscopy radiofrequency (RF) systems, arthroscopic drills & fixation systems, and others), and procedure type (shoulder arthroscopy, hip arthroscopy, knee arthroscopy, elbow arthroscopy, small joints arthroscopy, and others) across major regions (North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Western Europe, Japan and Middle East & Africa)
Key Points Covered in Arthroscopy Procedure and products Market Study
- Market estimates and forecast 2021-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Arthroscopy Procedure and products tools market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Arthroscopy Procedure and Product Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Arthroscopes and Visualization Systems
- Arthroscopic Resection Systems
- Arthroscopic Fluid Management Systems
- Arthroscopic Implants
- Knee Implants
- Shoulder Implants
- Hip Implants
- Other Implants
- Arthroscopy Radiofrequency (RF) Systems
- Arthroscopic Drills and Fixation Systems
- Other Arthroscopy Instruments and Accessories
By Procedure Type:
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Small Joints Arthroscopy
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1386
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)