Automotive bearings are accountable for smooth, economical and frictionless running of automobiles. They are present in almost every part of the automobile to ensure movement safety, load handling as well as balance. Several types of bearings are used in automobiles. To name a few, thrust bearings, ball bearings, roller bearings, housed units, needle roller bearings, plummer blocks, plain bearings, spherical roller bearings, slim section bearings, ball thrust bearings, tapered roller bearings and specialized bearings are used. These bearings are made up of different material such as metal-polymers, engineered plastics, metals and bimetals and fibre reinforced composite. The growth of the automotive bearing market is driven by various aspects such as rising technological developments, increasing production of vehicles across the globe, increasing demand for advanced bearings from emerging economies, increasing use of bearings in luxury cars etc. However, high pricing and counterfeiting are main challenges faced by the global market for automotive bearings.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-729
The extensive research report on “Automotive Bearing Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2022)”, presented by Future Market Insights uncovers various facets of automotive bearings, analysis on their applications in different vehicle types, sales channel analysis, etc. According to the in-depth research analysis delivered in this research report, the global automotive bearing market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% throughout the period of assessment 2017-2022.
5 Key Highlights on Global Automotive Bearing Market
- Ball thrust bearings segment by bearing type category to represent significant share in the coming years. This segment is also expected to gain a high BPS by the end of the assessment period and is poised to register a CAGR of 5.3% throughout the 2017-2022 period
- Fibre reinforced composite segment by material type is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the assessment period. This segment is projected to reflect a high CAGR of 5.2% with a significant market share. It holds high potential in the coming years
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is the most lucrative region for the growth of the automotive bearing market. This region is ahead of other regions with respect to growth rate as well as market valuation during the period of assessment. This region is poised to register CAGR of 5.2% through 2017-2022
- OEM segment by sales channel is expected to grow at a high pace during the assessment period. However, the aftermarket segment in this category, as of 2017, holds a high market share of 63.4%
- Light commercial vehicles segment by vehicle type is a potential segment with respect to the use of automotive bearings and is expected to register the highest CAGR of 5.3% throughout the period of assessment
Request To Browse Full Table of Content, Figure And Tables @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-729
- North America
- Latin America
- Ball Bearing
- Roller Bearings
- Ball Thrust Bearings
- Roller Thrust Bearings
- Tapered Roller Bearings
- Specialized Bearings
- Engineered Plastics
- Fiber Reinforced Composite
- Metal and Bimetal
- Compact Passenger Cars
- Mid-sized Passenger Cars
- Premium Passenger Cars
- Luxury Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Pre-Book Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/729
Key Player Profiles in the Global Automotive Bearing Market
The research report on global market for automotive bearings has included profiles of key players such as The Timken Company, Schaeffler AG, RKB Bearing Industries, NTN Corporation, NRB Bearings Ltd., Minebea Mitsumi Inc., JTEKT Corporation and ILJIN Bearing Co., Ltd.
Top Reports Related To Automotive Market Insights
Aircraft Cabin Interior Market : According to Future Market Insight’s (FMI), the global aircraft cabin interior market is forecast to grow at 2.70% in 2021, overcoming the uncertainty about market recovery and performance during a global pandemic. FMI also predicts that the aircraft cabin interior market will exceed the overall market valuation of US$ 14.5 Bn by the end of 2021.
Electric Scooters Market : Growing environmental concerns, coupled with demand for reduced costs of commute, easy commutation, and emission control are primary factors encouraging the adoption of electronic vehicles across the world. These factors also will enable the electric scooters sales to total US$ 8.8 Bn in 2021.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/automotive-bearings-market