According to ESOMAR-certified Future Market Insights (FMI), automotive lighting sales have been increasing significantly in response to the growing demand for better safety systems across the globe. As per the study, the global automotive lighting market is anticipated to grow at around 6.3% CAGR through the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
The automotive lighting market is expected to reach a valuation of US$34.7 Billion in 2021. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the overall automotive lighting market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% for 2021- 2031.
The global sales of automotive lighting are anticipated to surpass 1.813 million units in 2021. FMI presents a positive growth outlook for the market. In terms of volume, the automotive lighting market is predicted to expand at 5.2% CAGR over the course of the assessment period.
Rising demand for automation in vehicles for improved safety and high performance is encouraging original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to design lightweight automotive lighting with superior efficiency
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-621
This also has resulted in the incorporation of light-emitting diode (LED) lighting to offer greater durability and low power consumption in automotive lighting. Thanks to shifting consumer preference and surging competition, these developments are no longer limited to the luxury vehicle segment.
An increasing number of automakers are incorporating latest technologies such as superior performing and lightweight automotive lighting in their vehicle models. This will guarantee impressive growth in the market through the assessment period.
For instance, Volkswagen partnered with Hella, a leading German-based auto part manufacturer, to develop IQ.LIGHT LED headlamps. This novel component was included in Volkswagen’s new luxury class Touareg SUV.
According to the report, the global sales of automotive lighting are anticipated to increase in 2021 with volume sold reaching over 1.813 million units. FMI presents a positive growth outlook for the market. In terms of volume, the automotive lighting market is predicted to expand at 5.2% CAGR with sales reaching around 3.114 million units over the course of the assessment period.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Automotive Lighting Market Study
- The U.S is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities on the back of growing demand for lightweight passenger vehicles.
- Rapid economic growth, increasing traffic congestion, and high demand of two wheelers in Brazil will drive the automotive lighting market growth.
- Advancement in the electric vehicle section along with government initiatives towards reducing carbon emission will boost the automotive lighting market in China.
- Rapid development and modernization of automotive industry and booming passenger vehicles segment in India will create growth opportunities.
- Utilization of front headlights as a part of safety system as well in aesthetic design of the premium vehicles will drive the market growth in upcoming years.
- Shales in passenger vehicles segment will surge at a high pace over the forecast period.
- Introduction of LED matrix headlamps and LED daytime running lights in two wheelers and electric vehicles for safety purposes will further push automotive lighting market growth.
“In order to gain competitive edge, leading automakers are partnering with automotive part manufacturers to foster innovations. Besides some of the leading car manufacturers, small and mid-sized companies are also expected to join the bandwagon,” says the FMI analyst.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-621
Automotive lighting market is highly competitive market owing to presence of numerous players. Market players are focusing on employing organic market strategies to consolidate their market position.
They are also looking towards developing innovative products and improve value chain. Manufacturers are also participating in strategic collaboration with distributors to cater to the increasing demand.
Prominent players operating in the automotive lighting market are:-
- Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Stanley Electric Co.
- Valeo SA
- Osram Licht AG
- Magnetti Marelli
- Varroc Group
Automotive Lighting Market by Category
- Front Headlights
- Fog Lights
- Rear Lights
- Side Lights
- Interior Lights
By Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
- Battery Electric
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric
- Hybrid Electric
- Two Wheelers
By Light Source:
By Sales Channel:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Pre-Book Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/621
Key Points Covered in Automotive Lighting Market Study
- Market estimates and forecast 2015-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Automotive Lighting Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Top Reports Related To Automotive Market Insights
Golf Cart Market : Increasing urbanization and inclination towards the environment friendly options are key factors driving market of golf cart. As per a Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, the global golf cart market is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 2.59 Bn in 2021, expanding at a CAGR of ~4.3% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. While the COVID-19 outbreak hampered sales to an extent, the market is likely to recover 2021 onwards.
Automotive Interior Leather Market : Globalization of the automobile industry and rising demand for automotive interior customization are expected to remain chief driving factors of the global automotive interior leather market. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global automotive interior leather market is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 29.9 Bn in 2021.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/automotive-lighting-market