Bitumen and asphalt are the crude oil products, generally used as a binder in construction activities, especially in roads construction. As bitumen and asphalt are always exposed to road traffic load and environmental conditions, hence their quality needs to be checked for maintaining the durability. Rapidly growing construction industry, especially road construction sector and increasing demand for bitumen and asphalt along with its quality testing are boosting the bitumen and asphalt testing services market.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9675
Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market – Competition Landscape
Key Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services providers are Intertek Group plc, SGS SA, Geos Laboratories, HiQA Geotechnical, PRI, Bowser-Morner, IR SOLUTIONS, and Cooper Group.
- Stringent material testing standards across the globe, especially construction materials testing is one of the vital factors that create the opportunity for the bitumen and asphalt testing services providers to capture the major market share.
- For Example, regulatory standards such as ASTM, AASHTO, ISO, and EN used for bitumen and Asphalt testing.
- Bitumen and asphalt testing services providers are continuously focusing on research and development to improve the quality of the bitumen and asphalt testing services.
- For instance, SGS SA, one of the leading bitumen and asphalt testing services provider, participate in an international proficiency test scheme for bitumen to improve the quality of the bitumen and asphalt testing services.
- Intertek Group plc, another prominent bitumen and asphalt testing service providers, participate in AMRl PG BInder, Viscosity and Emulsified Asphalt Proficiency Testing Programs to ensure the quality of Asphalt testing.
Bitumen and Asphalt Testing Services Market – Segmentation
On the Basis of test type, Bitumen and asphalt testing services market segmented into
- Ductility testing
- Penetration testing
- Oliensis testing
- Relative Density testing
- Emulsion testing
On the Basis of End Use, Bitumen and asphalt testing services market segmented into
- Oil and Gas
- Research & Development
Request To Browse Full Table of Content, Figure And Tables @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9675
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Bitumen and asphalt testing services market Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org