The global DC powered servers market report published by ESOMAR-certified Future Market Insights (FMI) estimates a healthy growth trajectory, expecting the market to reach US$ 3.2 Bn by 2030. Demand is largely underpinned by mushrooming developments across the global 5G infrastructure and cloud computing domains respectively.
As the global internet infrastructure witnessed credible gains, prospects abound across the telecom segment, which, according to FMI, is likely to expand at an annual growth rate of nearly 10% by 2021-end. High electricity and power consumption levels across this domain are spurring leading vendors to provide efficiency enhancing DC powered servers, creating a plethora of opportunities across the global market.
Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, rising incidences of potential data breaches have compelled organizations to invest in high-quality security platforms. Even prior to the pandemic crisis, instances of data breaches were already rising. Security solutions provider Norton registered a 54% increase in reported breaches in 2019. Hence, government initiatives to curb such instances have heightened growth prospects, with Future Market Insights predicting a valuation of over US$ 200 Mn by 2021-end.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12903
- Global DC powered servers market to expand at a staggering 8.2% value CAGR through 2030
- Rackmount servers to hold leading market share, blade servers acquiring substantial momentum
- By power rating, 48V DC power servers to experience double-digit annual growth
- Data centers to remain primary application area, followed by IT Enterprises, collectively expanding at a Y-o-Y rate exceeding 13% by 2021-end
- India to emerge as a highly lucrative market, expanding at over 16% CAGR through 2030
“Increasing business dynamics is prompting key powered server vendors to offer configuration solutions supporting such extensive workloads, leading to the generation of lucrative revenue pools,” comments the FMI analyst.
The DC powered servers landscape is dominated by the below mentioned prominent players*:
- Dell Technologies
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- ABMX Servers
- Island Computers US Corp.
- Cepoint Networks LLC.
- DC-Powered Rackmount Servers
- DC-Powered Tower Servers
- DC-Powered Blade Servers
- 12V DC Power
- 24V DC Power
- 48V DC Power
- Data Centers
- IT Enterprises
- Energy & Utilities
- North America (U.S & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico & Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Russia & Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan & South Korea)
- South Asia & Pacific (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia & New Zealand and Rest of South Asia & Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa & Rest of MEA)
More Insights on FMI’s DC powered servers Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global DC powered servers market, analyzing historical demand from 2015-2019 and forecast statistics for 2020-2030. The study reveals growth projections on the DC powered servers market on the basis of type (DC powered rackmount server, DC powered tower server and DC powered blade server), power rating (12 V DC Power, 24V DC Power and 48V DC Power) and application (telecom, data centers, IT enterprises, government, energy & utilities, and others) across six major regions.
Ask More About Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12903
Key questions answered in the report
- What is the outlook on DC powered servers demand?
The global DC powered servers market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2020 to 2030. Growth is primarily underpinned by deepening penetration of 5G technology infrastructure and cloud computing platforms for ensuring efficacy of business operations, which consume a lot of power
- Which are the prominent DC powered server vendors?
Prominent DC powered servers vendors profiled in FMI’s report are Dell Technologies, IBM Corporation, HPE, Intel Corporation, Lenovo, Vertiv and Perle to name a few
- Which is the most promising DC powered servers market?
India is slated to account for the majority of the DC powered servers demand, owing to a flourishing IT sector. Over the years, Indian IT expenditure has registered an upswing, attributed to the presence of a technologically literate population
- Which is the dominant powered server type?
According to Future Market Insights’ estimates, the DC-powered blade server type is anticipated to garner significant expansion opportunities due to reduced power consumption, easy to clean process and high processing power