Femtech is a term used in women’s technology, including the use of digital health tools such as software, diagnostics, products and services aimed at women’s health . According to a recent Future Market Insights (FMI) report, the global femtech market will reach a valuation of US $ 948.1 million in 2021, with a market CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period (2021-2031).
Market demand is set to grow at a steady pace throughout the forecast period, primarily outside the boundaries of healthcare towards a divergent approach that includes domains such as workplace regulation, financial equity, and state law. Supported by the investment of.
Request a sample of this report @ https : //www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11761
Digitization and the emergence of artificial intelligence are the main factors driving the positive expansion of the femtech market in terms of growth and stability. Advances in technologies such as cloud-based informatics enable consumer-centric, personalized solutions. This enables affordable and accessible analysis from the perspective of monitoring and diagnosing an individual’s health.
Leading market players are driving innovation and accessibility to customized digital solutions. This includes the introduction of hands-free wearables that support the daily lives of women around the world.
In addition, key product developers in the femtech market are expanding their product sales outlook through commercial partners such as department stores, major retailers, hospitals, clinics, insurance companies, pharmacies, drugstores, private healthcare institutions and e-commerce platforms. doing.
Important points from Femtech market research
- Menstrual health applications, supported by increased purchases from working female demographics, drive market growth, holding about one-third of the market.
- Diagnostic services are projected to cover approximately 45% of the global market by 2031. This is backed by improved accessibility for digital health services.
- The United States has an overwhelming share and is worth more than US $ 357.1 million by the end of 2021, supported by the presence of key players and growing consumer support.
- The UK and Germany dominate the European market, accumulating more than 25% of the region’s revenue.
- China is a major market in East Asia and is projected to account for more than 50% of the region’s value share due to its vast consumer base.
The advent of technological improvements in health care in the form of devices, applications, services and products has increased the rate of diagnosis of reproductive disorders in terms of time management and treatment of women. This will support growth over the next decade , FMI analysts say
Ask Analysts @https : //www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11761
Who is winning?
Some of the largest companies operating in the femtech market are focusing on collaboration with major institutions to raise public awareness about the adoption of digital health services.
Collaboration with leading pharmaceutical companies to launch customized products and services for a growing consumer base has allowed key players to maintain their market position while expanding their product portfolio. ..
- In 2019, research collaboration between Bloomlife and Imec to monitor fetal heart rate via wearable ECG chips is expected to create excellent monitoring capabilities in obstetric medicine.
- Femtech companies integrate applications to track childbirth and offer services such as in vitro fertilization. In addition, we also offer medical and products such as wearables and hands-free devices.
Major market players covered by FMI include Clue, Aparito Limited, Bloomlife, Bonzun Health Information AB, Elvie, Ava Science Inc., Grace Health, iBreve, LactApp, Natural Cycles Nordic AB, Hera Med Ltd., Niramai Health. , NURX Inc., SteadySense GmbH, Pregnolia AG, Willow, WOOM, B-wom.
Need more insight?
Future Market Insights provides a comprehensive research report on projected revenue growth at the global, regional and national levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each subsegment from 2016 to 2031. The global femtech market is segmented in detail. It covers every aspect of the market and presents readers with a complete market intelligence approach. This study includes services (diagnosis, monitoring, treatment), applications (general health and wellness, maternity care, menstrual health, pelvic and uterine health care, cancer and chronic diseases), and end users (direct-7). Consumers, hospitals, surgical centers, fertility clinics, diagnostic centers across major regions).
- General health and wellness
- Maternity care
- Menstrual health
- Pelvic and uterine health care
- Cancer and chronic diseases
By end user
- Direct sale
- Surgical Center
- Infertility clinic
- Diagnostic Center
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Buy complete report @ https : //www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11761
Important questions answered in the report
How big is the Femtech market?
How fast has the femtech market expanded over the last five years?
What are the key trends shaping the femtech market?
What are the main factors driving demand in the femtech market?
What is the outlook for the North American femtech market?
Which country is Femtech’s main market?
What is the cumulative share of the top 5 companies in the femtech market?
Which companies are the major exporters of Femtech?
Which of the top countries is driving demand for femtech?
What are the key statistics for the Japanese and Korean femtech markets?
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org