- To Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-2397
Fish Processing: Market Segmentation
The global fish processing market is segmented on the basis of source, application, processing type and equipment. Source from where fishes are obtained are freshwater, marine and inland. Marine segment occupies the largest market share due to modern techniques and methods of fishing. Application is segmented into food, feed, biomedical and others (fertilizers, cosmetics and industrial uses). Food occupies the largest market share in fish processing market followed by feed and biomedical, due to changing consumption habits of human. Types of processing fish are frozen, preserved, dried and others (smoked and surimi). Frozen is the most common fish processing type practiced. Equipment used for fish processing are deheading & gutting, skinning, scaling, filleting, desliming & rinsing and others.
Fish Processing: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the fish processing industry can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Processed fish has highest consumption in North America followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. The United States ranks first in the consumption of Bluefin tuna and Atlantic salmon. Asia Pacific has huge fish processing facilities, with China being the market leader. Other Asian countries such as Japan, Malaysia and South Korea are majorly dependent of fish processing.
Fish Processing Market: Growth Drivers
Major drivers identified driving the market of fish processing are the continuous rise in demand of seafood, changing consumers dietary habits and consumers demand for differentiated and value-added seafood products. Fish processing industries is also accessible by seafood producers and so they can control the final product, quality and hygiene. Increasing fish feed is also a major driver identified driving growth for the global fish processing market. Development and distribution channel with improvements in technology in packaging, processing and storage of fish is also a factor identified driving the market growth.
However, the increasing consumption of processed fish of a particular species is dropping their existence, thus increasing their price in market, which is resulting in decline of market growth.
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-2397
Fish Processing Market: Players
As processing facilities empower fish processors have supervision over quality and hygiene of the final product, it has increased the value of fish processing companies. Some of the key players identified for the global fish processing market includes Pelagia AS, Leroy, Pescanova USA, Maruha Nichiro Corporation, Thai Union Group Public Company Limited, Royal Greenland A/S, NISSUI, High Liner Foods, Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL, Channel Fish Processing Company, Inc., and Marine Harvest ASA. The companies are expected to expand their business by enhancing their product portfolio in global fish processing market. The companies are projected to frame certain strategies in future in order to gain the competitive advantage in global fish processing market till 2026.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and others)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Benelux, Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market