Flax seeds also known as linseed is rich in omega-3 fats, fiber, and protein improves digestion, regulates blood sugar level, and work as anti-carcinogenic. Flaxseed contains around 18% of protein, which is then used as animal feed or as ingredients in food and beverages and dietary supplements. Kazakhstan is the largest producer of flaxseed, followed Russia and China. In the global market, Russia and Canada are the top exporters of flaxseed. Asia-Pacific is the largest market for the flax-based protein market, whereas, North America is expected to witness a rapid growth rate. Globally, the flax-based protein market is expected to grow with a double-digit growth rate. Key Players in the global market such as Cargill has dedicated brands for the production of flax-based protein specifically for cattle. As flax-based protein is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, it provides a good nutritional value for the production of good quality beef. This feature of flax-based protein is one of the crucial market drivers as the vegan population will be choosing the alternative as a good nutrient source.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12959
Key Players of Global Flax-based Protein
Some of the prime players of Global Flax-based Protein Market are
- Sprout Living
- Glanbia plc
- Clearspring Ltd
- Austrade Inc.
- Leader Foods OY
- All Organic Treasures GmbH
- Omega Protein Corporation
- Organica Vita Ltd
- Quadra Chemicals Ltd
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Cargill Incorporated
- TA Foods Ltd.
- Richardson International Ltd.
- S.S Johnson Seeds
- AgMotion Speciality Grains
- CanMAr Grain Products Ltd.
- Simosis International
- Stokke Seeds
- Sunnyville Farms Ltd.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-12959
Development and Innovation by Manufacturers
Manufacturers are promoting flax-based protein as a gluten-free product to their consumer base, and hence increasing. This increase in production is in response to the increasing population affected by celiac disease.
Flax-based protein has a good opportunity to grow serving the inflating vegan population globally. In the segment of nature, organic flax-based protein has a high opportunity to grow in the market, owing to its demand from the consumer base. Manufacturers are innovating to produce non-GMO flax-based protein, and are also aiming to acquire major certifications so as to claim the quality of the product and process of production.
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Highlights of the Flax-based Protein Market Report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Flax-based Protein market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Flax-based Protein market
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12959
Flax-based Protein: Market Segmentation
- Brown Flaxseed
- Golden Flaxseed
- Energy & Sports Nutrition
- Dairy Products
- Bakery and Confectionaries
- Convenience Food
- Personal Care Products
- Online Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores