Digitalization has rapidly taken over the world. With easy access to electronic devices and low cost data services, E-sports consumption has been steadily increasing. Online gaming has become an integral part of the society today, with the 2018 Asian games featuring E-sports as a demonstration sport in the event. The increasing audience has helped cement E-sports as an authentic professional sport, creating a flourishing market in the gaming monitors market.
The rise in demand for the online gaming activities and sports is directly related to the increase in gaming monitors supply, which forecasts the market to see an immense boost. According to the Future Market Insights (FMI), the global gaming market is predicted to rise rapidly at a CAGR of 6.0% during the period from 2020 to 2030.
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE GAMING MONITORS MARKET
- Increasing E-sports championships, gaming events and game developing companies will affect the adoption of gaming monitors, giving it a boost commercially
- The gaming monitors market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period of 2020-2030
- Consumers from the ages of 18 to 35 years are expected to be the dominant consumer in the market
- Double the increase in market value of the 27-32 inches screen size sub segment is expected by 2030
- The consumer end-use segment is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period with almost 75% shares in the gaming monitors market
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-11789
Improvements to Offer Better Connectivity Aiding Growth
Monitors are increasingly being made with full support for HDMI ports, DisplayPort, USB-C standard, a cable, and connector specification that have made connectivity simpler. This support has helped in eliminating the need for trouble prone and costly desktop docking stations. It also has reduced the number of connector cables needed and turn monitors into USB hubs. Many monitors also include Thunderbolt 3 ports such as downstream and upstream to provide a single-cable solution for data transfers and charging. USB-C can offer more reliability and less clutter, thus most of the players have started offering support for connections such as Thunderbolt 3 for better connectivity.”
WHO IS WINNING?
Some of the key players of the gaming monitors market are ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Dell Inc., HP, AOC Systems Incorporated, LG Electronics, Lenovo Group Limited and Acer Inc.
The gaming monitors market is a rapidly changing and competitive market. Companies continually work to create newer designs and better technology. The companies are partaking in collaborations and partnerships to enhance their products and broaden their audience. Europe and North America are important markets, holding 50% of the global gaming monitors market share.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-11789
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com