According to a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global headspace gas analyzers (HGA) market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The market is expected to grow from US$ 60.8 Mn in 2020 to over US$ 152.8 Mn by 2031. This reflects a cumulative CAGR of around 8.8% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Increasing demand for in-process monitoring to keep an eye on various quality parameters of headspace analyzer such as container closure integrity (CCI), oxygen content, and moisture content is expected to push sales of headspace gas analyzers in the near future.
Get a Sample Copy of Report – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13979
Recently, regulatory requirements for sterile pharmaceuticals have been increasingly focused on CCI. Numerous new drug items and container systems have been released to the market. In the various stages of the product package life cycle, appropriate level of CCI verification and HGA is advised.
Headspace gas analyzers methods eliminate all the destructive inspections’ limitations, allowing for a targeted, objective, holistic evaluation of the entire production and ensure the product stability.
They also provide sterility throughout the product life cycle, research and validation, normal manufacturing, and the marketed product scenario. As a result, a change in the rules for the use of headspace gas analyzers in the pharmaceutical and other industries is likely to increase the demand for these devices.
Technological advancement and new product launches & approvals have emerged as key growth strategies adopted by the leading players in the headspace gas analyzers market. By adopting these strategies, companies are aiming to expand their regional presence as well as product offerings.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-13979
For instance, in July 2021, the CCI laboratory tester NEO DPX by WILCO AG was honoured with the Good Design Award 2020 in the industrial category by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design.
In June 2019, WILCO AG developed an individual system design in six phases for the visual inspection of parenteralia in various packaging materials to achieve the greatest possible reliability of the inspection results.
Such developments not only strengthens the company’s existing portfolio but also help to increase their presence at the regional as well as global level, and helps companies to sustain the increasing competitive pressure.
Key Takeaways from Headspace Gas Analyzers Study
– By product, oxygen headspace analyzers will hold maximum share of more than 45% in 2021.
– In terms of modality, benchtop system of headspace gas analyzers are expected to account for over 60% of the market share in 2021 owing to the extreme stability and accuracy in the inspection of overfilled containers with limited headspace.
– By end user, the hospitals will account for over 40% of the market share in 2021 owing to the rising demand for sterile products and increasing percentage of health problems by unhygienic food packaging.
– North America is expected to hold nearly 40% of global market share in 2021 on the back of rising product adoption, increasing demand for packaging of pharmaceutical products, health consciousness, and increasing disposable incomes
The key market players covered by FMI include WILCO AG, Quantek Instruments Inc., Illinois Instruments Inc., Labthink International Inc., LIGHTHOUSE, GASPOROX AB, Xepics SA, Bonfiglioli Engineering S.r.l.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13979
Headspace Gas Analyzers by Category
- Oxygen Headspace Analyzers
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Headspace Analyzers
- Combination Headspace Analyzers
- Pressure/Moisture Headspace Analyzers
- Benchtop Systems
- Handheld Headspace Analyzer
- Research & Development Facilities
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing
- Clinical Trials Agencies
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)