Up from the revenues worth US$ 61 Bn registered in 2018, the global market for industrial valves is projected to witness modest growth by the end of 2019. A new market research report by Future Market Insights (FMI) suggests that the increasing exploration activities for new water sources will predominantly favor the growth of market over the course of coming years.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
- The global industrial valves market size in 2018 was ~US$ 61 Bn.
- The industrial valves market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
- Besides adoption for automatic functions of valves, the increasing demand for manual structures has been recently driving the sales of industrial valves.
- Collectively, Asia Pacific Excl. Japan and North America are likely to account for ~70% of the revenue shares in the industrial valves industry by the end of 2029.
- North America, attributed to the strong presence of the oil & gas industry, will continue to be a prominent regional market for industrial valves manufacturers.
- The oil & gas industry is estimated to remain the prominent end-use industry for industrial valves market players.
- The oil & gas industry has witnessed significant growth over the recent past, and the revival of the oil & gas sector has been particularly noteworthy.
- Noteworthy application potential of industrial valves has been identified in the water & wastewater treatment.
Market in APEJ Projected for Remunerative Growth
The market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to exhibit lucrative growth potential in the global industrial valves market over the forecast period of 2019-2029. According to the report, this growth is propelled by the rapid growth in the oil & gas industry in countries of APEJ such as India and China, and ASEAN Countries, among others. The economic condition of these countries have been positively developing.
Furthermore, owing to the effects of macroeconomic factors such as growing population, urbanization, and rapid industrialization, the confidence of investors and investments in housing and other residential projects across APEJ has increased drastically. Consequently, the region’s chemical has considerable momentum over the past few years. This overall scenario is translating into modest growth in the demand for valves across the multiple industries, eventually pushing the market growth potential of APEJ.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
By Valve Type
- Threaded Series
- High Performance
- Dual Plate
- Piston Lift
- Spring Loaded Disk
- Swing Check
- Tilting Check
- Y Pattern
- T Pattern
- Safety Relief
- Spring Loaded
- Pilot Operated
- Other Customized
By Valve Material
- Cast Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Other Alloys
By End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Power Plants
- Paper & Pulp
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East and Africa
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures:
The report highlights some of the prominent market players, who have established themselves as leaders in the global industrial valves market such as GE Company, Emerson, Flowserve Corporation, Schlumberger Limited, TechnipFMC Plc, KSB SE & Co. KGaA, x KITZ Corporation, Alfa Laval Corporate AB, Curtiss-Wright Corp., CIRCOR International, Inc., IMI Plc, Mercer Valve Co., Inc., National, Oilwell Varco, Inc., Weir Group Plc., Neway Valves, AVK International A/S, Flowserve Corporation, and LESER GmbH & Co. KG, among others.