Increase in incidence of hospital-acquired infections is enabling growth in the instrument cleaners and detergents market, which is expected to reach US$ 2.02 Bn in 2021. The market is projected to register growth at a positive pace between 2021 and 2031, driven by the increasing occurrence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs).
Hospital-acquired infections have emerged as a key health concern, influencing patient recovery that has a significant effect on mortality recorded worldwide. In addition, the increase in the occurrence of surgical site infections is expected to drive the market.
Hospitals utilize various medical instruments during the course of treatment and diagnosis of the patients. These medical instruments ought to be disinfected and cleaned on daily basis which requires the detergents and cleaners.
Apart from this, rising cases of chronic diseases, growing overall population, and improving medical care awareness among general people are some of the primary reasons driving the instrument cleaners and detergents market.
Spurred by favorable trends, some of the leading pharmaceutical companies are focusing on expanding their product scope across various distribution channels. Currently, the market can be broadly categorized into cleaners and detergents in terms of products. Of these, detergents are forecast to account for over 73% of sales in the market by 2031.
Rising demand from hospitals and various other healthcare institutions will remain a chief growth driver. Amid COVID-19 outbreak, focus on sanitization is at all-time high. This has caused the sales of instrument cleaners and detergents to soar as well.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10828
Key Takeaways from Instrument Cleaners and Detergents Market Study
- Instrument cleaners and detergents market will register 4.1% CAGR between 2021 and 2031, thanks to higher focus on curbing the incidence of infection in healthcare institutions
- Demand from hospitals will continue rising. Hospitals are likely to emerge as dominant end user and reach a market value of US$ 1.1 Bn by 2031
- The U.S. is the most lucrative market in the global instrument cleaners and detergents market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% between 2021 and 2031
- After a period of positive growth, the demand will drop slightly in the U.K. In 2021, the U.K. market is expected to register 3.7% y-o-y growth
- China and Japan are likely to dominate sales registered in East Asia
“Expansion of the healthcare sector globally, increasing cases of hospital acquired infections, rise in the prevalence of surgical site infections, and increasing investments by governments to improve healthcare infrastructure will present a conducive environment for increasing sales of instrument cleaners and detergents,” says the FMI Analyst
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10828
Key Participant Insights
The instrument cleaners and detergents market is set to expand in the forecast period, as a result of rising prevalence of various infectious diseases, and growing investment in R&D. Some of the leading companies are actively engaging into acquisitions and expansion in order to enhance their product portfolio and outreach. The key market players covered by FMI include Metrex Research, LLC , Ruhof Corporation, Case Medical, Inc., Certol International LLC, Dr. Weigert, Biotrol, ORO Clean Chemie AG, Medalkan, STERIS Plc, Getinge Group, Ecolab Inc., 3M Co., Cantel Medical Corporation, EQT (Schülke & Mayr
Some of the leading players operating in the market are concentrating on rising acquisitions at territorial levels. The pattern is mainly seen across Europe and North America. Acquisitions offer organizations the scope to expand portfolio. It is therefore one of the key strategies adopted by the market players to strengthen their footprint. For instance:
- In, January 2021, STERIS Plc and Cantel Medical Corp announced that STERIS has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Cantel, through a U.S. subsidiary. Cantel is a global provider of infection-prevention products and services, primarily to endoscopy and dental Customers.
- In December 2020, CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. and Censis Technologies announced a new long-term partnership to combine Cantel’s leading infection-prevention endoscope reprocessing workflow portfolio with the surgical asset management and instrument tracking solutions from Censis.
Instrument Cleaners and Detergents Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Liquid Solutions
- Foam-based Cleaners
- Gel-based Cleaners
- Enzymatic Detergents
- Neutral Detergents
- Acidic Detergents
- Alkaline Detergents
By Process Type:
- Manual cleaning
- Automatic Cleaning
By Instrument Type:
- Surgical instruments
- Dental Instruments
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Specialty Clinics
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-10828
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)