As per a recent survey by FMI, The Intraosseous Infusion Device Market is set to top US$ 3.8 Bn in 2021. Increasing applications in hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, cardiac care centers, and others are fueling the demand for intraosseous infusion devices.
Increasing prevalence of emergency medical condition such as strokes, burns, seizures, severe accidents is creating high demand for infusion devices. In response to this, the market is estimated to reach US$ 7.9 Bn by 2031.
During these aforementioned cases, the intravenous entry points are unavailable due to the shock, hence, intraosseous infusion devices are used for emergency treatment through injecting medications in the bone marrow. On account of this, the market is estimated to hold nearly 19% of the total infusion devices sales through 2031.
Intraosseous infusion devices are also gaining acceptance as an emergency treatment for cardiovascular diseases. It is increasingly being used to inject titrated adrenaline through the sternum during a cardiac arrest for resuscitation.
Hence, growing burden of cardiovascular diseases is projected to drive the sales of intraosseous infusion devices. On the back of such factors, FMI estimates the market to expand at 7.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Download a PDF Sample of the Report – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1569
On the basis of product, EZ-intraosseous (IO) is anticipated to remain highly sought-after infusion device, accounting for around 20% of the total sales in 2021. Surety of easy intraosseous accessibility within 30 seconds and quick response of EZ-IO are primary factors driving the growth in the segment.
“Increasing government emphasis on strengthening emergency medical care infrastructure and surging demand for immediate medical intervention across the military sector to manage life-threatening conditions are expected to augment the growth in the market,” says a FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Intraosseous Infusion Device Market Study
- The U.S. is projected to hold the lion’s share in the North America market, accounting for more than 53.1% of the demand share in 2021.
- Russia is forecast to register a swift growth in the Europe market, accounting for around 14.3% of the revenue share through 2031.
- China is expected to emerge as the most remunerative market in East Asia, contributing nearly 38% of the sales over the assessment period.
- Japan intraosseous infusion device market is projected to exhibit healthy growth, expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- By technology, the automatic segment is estimated to outpace the manual segment, accounting for 50% of the total sales in 2021.
- Increasing investment for improving standards of pre-hospital emergency settings in developing countries such as China and India is expected to facilitate the growth in the intraosseous infusion device market.
- High-quality care specificity and better effectiveness of using intraosseous infusion devices through sternum route of administration as compared to the distal and proximal tibia is fueling the sales across the sternum segment.
- Recessive factors associated with the use of intraosseous infusion devices such as extravasation and compartment syndrome are hindering the sales in the market.
- Limitation on the use of intraosseous infusion devices on individuals with hypovolemic and severe osteoporosis conditions is hampering the growth in the market.
Get Customized Report as per your Requirement – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1569
Leading companies operating in the global market include Pyng medical Corp., Cook Medical Incorporated, PerSys Medical, Aero Healthcare, Teleflex, Inc., and Beckon Dickinson and Co. have emerged as top market players. As per Future Market Insights, these players are projected to account for over half of the total market share in 2021.
Key manufacturers are investing in research and development (R&D) activities to develop novel intraosseous infusion devices to meet the demand for emergence care solutions. Some of the players are aiming at collaboration, merger, and acquisition with other manufacturers to strengthen their product portfolio and increase their revenue share. For instance,
- In July 2020, Aero Healthcare, an Australian first aid and medical supplier, announced the acquisition of a British medical equipment company, Clayton First Aid. The acquisition will assist the company to expand their intraosseous infusion device portfolio and increasing the market share in the U.K.
- In January 2019, Cook Medical Incorporated, a U.S.-based medical device manufacturing company announced the acquiring Whitaker Park Development Authority Inc. that once manufactured cigarettes but henceforth will be manufacturing intraosseous infusion devices for better care of the patients.
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- Pyng Medical Corp.,
- Cook Medical Incorporated,
- PerSys Medical,
- Aero Healthcare,
- Teleflex, Inc.,
- Becton Dickinson and Co
- Implox Pvt Ltd
- SAM Medical
- PAVmed, Biopsybell
- Piper Access, LLC.
Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1569
More Valuable Insights on Intraosseous Infusion Device Market
The recent survey by FMI provides a detailed analysis of the global intraosseous infusion device market, providing vital insights into key factor driving the market through 2021 and beyond. The study also offers refined sales projections on in intraosseous infusion device market with detailed segmentation:
- IO Needles
By Route of Administration:
- Distal & Proximal Tibia
- Distal Femur
- Head of Humerus
- Impact Driven
- Power Drill
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cardiac Care Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into intraosseous infusion device market demand outlook for the forecast period 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for intraosseous infusion device market between 2021 and 2031
- Intraosseous infusion device market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Intraosseous infusion device market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others