A new market research report by Future Market Insights on the level sensor market includes the global industry analysis 2014–2018 and opportunity assessment for 2019–2029. As per the findings of the report, the global level sensor market was valued at ~US$ 3,335.4 Mn in 2018, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of ~6.1% between the forecast period 2019 and 2029.
Market gains are further estimated to be underpinned by a slew of factors, with some of the being smart level sensor application and sheer proliferation of advanced industrial technologies. The growing demand for intelligent devices, which would broadly include smart level sensors and smart transmitters, to improve measurement accuracy is expected to create enormous opportunities for the global level sensor market.
Chemical and petrochemical industries would continue to sustain high demand for ultrasonic and microwave/ radar level sensors for various applications, including fuel level detection, leakage monitoring, and flow measurement. In addition, installation of water tank level controllers and automatic water level controllers for measuring the water level in well water and tanks is anticipated to drive the level sensor market growth during the forecast period.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3303
Demand for Ultrasonic Technology Creates New Growth Opportunities
According to the FMI analysis, ultrasonic sensors are estimated to gain end user favour by a wide margin, on account of their high sensitivity, high frequency, and high penetrating power. However, the growing transition toward microwave/radar technology is likely to be observed by the end of 2029, set in motion by growing demand for continuous level measurement of bulk solids. The oil and gas segment is anticipated to command for a significant pie of the global market share, on account of growing adoption in tank level monitoring, fuel & chemical injection and various other applications. Adoption of level sensors in waste and wastewater treatment applications is also likely to continue unabated, driven by the need of continuous monitoring of wastewater level in sewage treatment plants.
The report highlights some of the prominent market players, who have established themselves as leaders in the level sensor market. These leading players, with their ‘industry-best’ product portfolios, continue to set their course toward profitable growth through bespoke innovations and launch of new product models. For instance, in 2017, Vega Grieshaber KG announced the launch of a new process sensor ‘PLICSCOM’ operating wireless. In 2016, Endress+Hauser AG announced the official launch of ‘tank gauging’ platform, a holistic monitoring & inventory control system for tank farms as well as terminals in the oil and gas, chemicals, and refining application units for bulk storage and transport of liquids & solids.
Mergers and acquisitions will also continue to hold a significant spot in the manufacturers’ agenda, given that these strategic alliances offer immense scope for growth via combined expertise and shared resource pools. For instance, in 2019, Rochester Gauges, LLC announced its official acquisition of FPI Sensors, which would further expand the market share of Rochester in the liquid level sensor space. As the acquisition by Rochester continues to grow on its own legacy of offering high-quality products and industry-best customer service, Rochester would get greater access to a pool of untapped opportunities and reap benefits from them.
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, click here: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-3303
Level Sensor Market Structure Analysis
- The global Level Sensor market represents a fairly consolidated competition landscape, where majority of the key players maintain their strategic focus on the development of solid distribution partnerships and joint ventures, thus targeting a firmer global footprint.
- The Level Sensor market has been relatively moderate in size, which remains a key factor for its dynamic competitive nature.
- Leading manufacturers of Level Sensor are currently prioritizing R&D and new product developments to capitalize on the booming demand for ultrasonic level sensor and laser level sensor in Western Europe, and North America.
- Portfolio extension is also identified as one of the key developmental strategies adopted by manufacturers.
- For a stronger foothold in target markets, level sensor manufacturers will continue to rely on strategies such as mergers and acquisitions as well as partnerships.
- Deeper understanding of the market trends and preferential shift of industry segments across various regions are likely to create a bottleneck for prominent players that are seeking to explore the untapped opportunities in the Level Sensor market.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.