[168 Pages Report]As per Future Market Insights, the global metallized PET cartons market is expected to surpass US$ 276.8 Mn through 2031. Driven by the increasing application in pharmaceutical industry and packaging sector, sales are set to grow at 4.7% CAGR, reaching a shipment of 146,042 tons in 2031.
Metallized PET is replacing aluminium coating on cartons as it is characterized by higher tensile strength. The metalized PET carton also holds flexible rigidity unlike cartons made of aluminium coating the packaging doesn’t wrinkle because of the composite material that is produced by the vaporization of the metal. This would give the packaging a more presentable look.
The extremely fine metal coating of the metallized PET cartons changes the electrical conductivity opening up possibilities for it to be used as food packaging. This property of absorbing energy and exhibiting heat makes food item such as frozen foods, curry, noodles and many others ready to be heated in an oven as they contain low water content.
Sustainability has become a necessity and a crucial factor for leading players in packaging industry. Manufacturers are focusing on high quality barrier packaging which is expected to spur the sales of metallized PET cartons.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13874
Key Takeaways from Metallized PET Cartons Market
- The demand for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) in the packaging industry has increased exponentially in past few years. This segment is expected to create incremental opportunity of US$ 53.2 Mn over the next decade.
- Metallized PET cartons that are printed is gaining significant traction among end users. This segment is forecasted to increase by 394 bps of current market share and reach up to 63.5% in 2031.
- Increasing pharmaceutical packaging have increased the demand in the packaging industry. This segment is forecasted to expand 1.7 times the current market shares during the forecasted period.
- Across the globe, consumption of Metallized PET Cartons is expected to remain high in the Asia Pacific countries and the European countries, due to the presence of key players of the market and also the availability of technological advancement owing to innovative packaging.
Impact of COVID-19 on Metallized PET Cartons Market
The decline in the manufacturing sector, foodservice demand, disruptions in the supply chain, higher input costs, created an obstacle for the businesses to generate income through profits. Although the reopening of business will increase labour productivity and usage of more products which in turn anticipates a steady growth of metallized PET cartons in the forecasted period.
Metallized PET Cartons Market Landscape
As per Future Market Insights, Faller Packaging, P.R. Packaging, Carton Services, American Carton Company and among others are the prominent players in the global metallized PET cartons market. The tier 3 players in the market hold 70-80% in the global metallized PET cartons market. In conclusion, key players contribute almost 20-30% of the global demand.
Metallized PET Cartons Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global metallized PET cartons market, analyzing historical demand from 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for 2021-2031. The study reveals growth projections on the metallized PET cartons market on the basis of material type (polyethylene terephthalate (PET), aluminum, and paperboard), finishing (printed & non-printed), and end use (food & beverage (milk, yoghurt & buttermilk, fruit juice, carbonated soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and others),pharmaceutical, personal care & cosmetics, and others) across seven regions of the globe.
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13874
Metallized PET Cartons Market by Category
By Material Type:
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
By End Use:
- Food & Beverage
- Yoghurt & Buttermilk
- Fruit Juice
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal care & Cosmetics
- Other End Use
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-13874
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)