Micro-electromechanical systems offer significant benefits such as time-efficient, effective power consumption, and reduced weight as compared to traditional macro systems for mechanical and electrical functions. These benefits make MEMS-based devices more attractive for communication and connectivity applications. Radiofrequency (RF) MEMS technology is specifically designed for electronics in wireless communication applications such as radars, steerable antennae, and global positioning satellite systems (GPS). MEMS technology is used to improve the performance of communication circuits and reduce power consumption costs. Micro-electromechanical system technology is also used for military applications in wireless communication satellite systems to gather information, missile guidance, and security monitoring.
With a large automotive and consumer electronics industry, APEJ is set to lead the global micro-electromechanical system market, which, on a global level, is projected to witness a CAGR of 9.8 % during the forecast period (2019-2029).
- To Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11006
Key Takeaways of Micro-electromechanical System Market Study
- Application of micro-electromechanical systems in consumer electronics is expected to gain traction, owing to increasing demand for MEMS-based microphones, sensors, and oscillators in smart devices such as wearables, smartphones, laptops, and others.
- Adoption of MEMS sensors is projected to increase at a striking rate during the forecast period, due to growing usage of gyroscopes, accelerometers, pressure sensors, humidity sensors, temperature sensors, and proximity sensors for applications in medical devices, home automation devices, autonomous vehicles, and others.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is anticipated to dominate the global micro-electromechanical system market due to rising demand from major industries such as automotive, consumer electronics, and industrial verticals in developing economies such as China, India, and other South-East Asian countries.
Increasing Application in Automobile Sector to Boost Growth of MEMS MarketMEMS are used in various applications in the automobile sector, such as navigation assistance, telematics, airbag systems, anti-theft systems, electronic stability control of vehicles, and other vehicle dynamic applications. Moreover, MEMS-based lead frames packaging solutions provide superior thermal conductivity to ensure that appropriate heat dissipation properties required by specific applications such as vehicle security systems and rollover detection. Moreover, these micro-electromechanical systems are also used for passenger safety purposes, tire pressure detection, rollover, and skidding detection.
For instance, in May 2018, STMicroelectronics, a leading provider of MEMS motion sensors for customer products, added a new high-accuracy and high-stability MEMS motion sensor (IIS3DHHC). This IIS3DHHC MEMS sensor is a 3-axis accelerometer to secure accuracy over time and temperature, with 10-year product longevity for advanced industrial sensing.
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-11006
More Valuable Insights on Micro-Electromechanical System MarketFMI’s report on the micro-electromechanical system market is segmented into major sections, such as MEMS-based device (MEMS sensors [accelerometers, gyroscopes, humidity, pressure, proximity, and temperature sensors], MEMS audio devices [MEMS microphones and MEMS speakers], MEMS switches, MEMS actuators, and MEMS oscillators), and application (consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace & defense, healthcare, telecommunications, and industrial), and region, to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the MEMS market.
MICRO-ELECTROMECHANICAL SYSTEM (MEMS) MARKET TAXONOMYThe global micro-electromechanical system market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to readers.
- MEMS Sensors
- Humidity Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Proximity Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- MEMS Audio Devices
- MEMS Microphones
- MEMS Speakers
- MEMS Switches
- MEMS Actuators
- MEMS Oscillators
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries