Emerging applications of microneedle drug delivery systems are expected to fuel their demand over the next decade. According to a recent report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global microneedle drug delivery systems market will grow at a CAGR of 6.6% between 2020 and 2030. The market is witnessing surging demand in the field of pharmacy and cosmetics.
The rising incidence of diseases such as cancer, diabetes, migraine, and others and the need to accurately administer medications are driving the market. Additionally, the demand for minimally invasive and painless treatment methods is expected to bode well for the market.
The report uncovers hidden growth opportunities. It also highlights potential threats to the market players. Some of the key takeaways from the report are highlighted below.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-2750
Key Takeaways from the Report
- Solid microneedles are expected to lead the market during forecast period of 2020-2030 among product type
- Hospitals are the leading end users of microneedle drug delivery systems, with specialty clinics gaining popularity.
- Specialty clinics are expected to grow at an accelerated rate as one of the key end users of microneedle drug delivery systems
- North America is the largest market for microneedle drug delivery systems. Along with Europe, it is expected to cover more than 70% of the market by end of 2030.
- East Asia is expected to be the fastest growing regional market during the next decade.
Covid 19 Restricting Pace of Growth
The onset of pandemic has disturbed the entire business ecosystem. With productions coming to a halt and supply chains disrupted due to lack of transport, manufacturers of microneedle drug delivery systems are impacted in a big way.
Also, because of several restrictions by governments like social distancing, doctors and practitioners are choosing to avoid any surgical treatments which are not absolutely and immediately necessary.
Furthermore, cosmetic field which is another major user of microneedle drug delivery systems is also impacted as almost all treatments under their umbrella are considered to be not urgent.
Who is winning?
The key market players in microneedle drug delivery systems market include the 3M Company, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Zosano Pharma Corporation, Raphas co. ltd., Nanopass Tech, Corium International, Inc., Valeritas, Inc., Nitto Denko Corporation, Microdermics, Inc., TheraJect Inc., Vaxxas Pty Ltd., Endoderma Ltd., QuadMedicine, SNvia Co., Ltd., Small Lab and AdminMed Nano BioSciences LLC
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-2750
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org