Future Market Insights presents a comprehensive analysis and valuable insights on the adoption of quad-flat-no-lead packaging in various applications and sectors across the globe. The report titled “Quad-Flat-No-Lead Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)” covers a wide angle of the global market with the help of a detailed market segmentation. The research report also discusses various opportunities for quad-flat-no-lead packaging, various trends influencing the global market, key drivers fuelling the growth of the global market as well as restraints that have a negative impact on revenue growth of the global quad-flat-no-lead packaging market. The research report presents historic data as well as future market projections for a period of 10 years.
The global quad-flat-no-lead packaging market is projected to grow at a high CAGR of 13.1% throughout the period of forecast, 2017-2027. Around US$ 62 Bn is the market standing of the global quad-flat-no-lead packaging market and with this enormous growth rate, it is estimated to touch a valuation of more than US$ 235 Bn by the end of the year of forecast.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2039
Rising demand for QFN package in compact devices expected to be a lucrative growth opportunity in the coming years
In the years to follow, it is anticipated that the consumer electronics and automotive sectors would witness high growth. This substantial growth is attributed towards increased adoption of advanced technologies such as wearable devices and electronic automobile accessories.
Wearable devices such as personal medical monitoring devices, wristwatch and others are small electronic devices that re widely being used among customers thus triggering the demand for packages as compact as UQFN or QFN.
Global Quad-Flat-No-Lead Packaging Market: Forecast Highlights
The global quad-flat-no-lead packaging market is anticipated to reach a value higher than US$ 235 Bn by the end of the year of assessment from a valuation of more than US$ 68 Bn in 2017. The global market for quad-flat-no-lead packaging is projected to grow at a stellar CAGR of 13.1% throughout the period of forecast.
Global Quad-Flat-No-Lead Packaging Market: Competitive Assessment
The research report on the global market for quad-flat-no-lead packaging includes analysis on key players and presents vendor insights in a dedicated chapter. Intelligence on key players such as NXP Semiconductor, Fujitsu Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Texas Instruments, Microchip Technology Inc., STATS ChipPAC Pte. Ltd., ASE Group, Amkor Technology, UTAC Group, Linear Technology Corporation, Henkel AG & Co., and Broadcom Limited has been included in this chapter.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask An Analyst- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2039
Global Quad-Flat-No-Lead Packaging Market: Segmental Snapshot
The global quad-flat-no-lead packaging market is segmented on the basis of type, QFN variants, application and by region.
- By type, the plastic moulded QFNs segment is expected to reflect high market attractiveness and is the largest segment. The plastic moulded QFNs segment is estimated to reach a value higher than US$ 180 Bn by the end of the year of forecast thus dominating the global market. Air-cavity QFNs segment is projected to grow at a higher pace in the coming years.
- By QFN variant, the quad-flat-no-lead segment is anticipated to reach a noteworthy valuation by the end of the assessment period. The ultrathin quad-flat-no-lead segment is projected to grow at the fastest rate to register a CAGR of 14.4% throughout the period of assessment.
- By application, the radio frequency devices segment is estimated to be valued at around US$ 26 Bn in 2017 and is likely to lead the global market. The wearable devices segment is projected to register the fastest growth rate of 0% owing to increased use of quad-flat-no-lead packaging in wearable devices.
- By region, Asia Pacific excluding Japan reflects high growth potential. The quad-flat-no-lead packaging market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan is projected to grow at the highest rate and is estimated to be the largest among all other regional markets, thus dominating the global market.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2039
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. FMI Recommendations
2. Market Introduction
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
2.3. Quad Flat No-Leads Packaging – Solution Overview
3. Market View Point
3.1. Macro-Economic Factors
3.2. Opportunity Analysis
3.3. Patents Overview
4. Global Market Analysis 2012–2016 and Forecast 2017–2027
5. North America Quad Flat No-Leads Packaging Market Analysis 2012–2016 and Forecast 2017–2027
7. Eastern Europe Quad Flat No-Leads Packaging Market Analysis 2012–2016 and Forecast 2017–2027
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org