Fueled by growing concerns about pet health and pet nutrition, the inclination towards high protein dog food and fresh recipes is increasing worldwide, and instigating new trends in the raw, fresh, & frozen dog food market.
Today, the demand for fresh dog foods and frozen dog foods is growing at a relatively similar pace, as pet parents are willing to experiment with their dogs’ diets and recipes. Taking the new trends into consideration, leading players in the raw, fresh, & frozen dog food market are experimenting more with their offerings. Among a majority of the latest market trends, experimentation and innovation in raw, fresh, & frozen dog foods is gaining significant traction among pet parents, especially those from the young generation. Personalization and Customization to Give Manufacturers an Edge in Global Markets
Leading stakeholders in the raw, fresh, & frozen dog food are capitalizing on the end users’ inclination towards offering specific nutrients to their pets through high quality dog foods.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12024
Health Concerns about the Negative Effects of Raw Dog Food May Trigger Product Recalls
The raw, fresh, & frozen dog food market has always been characterized with the concerns about the health impacts of raw dog food on pet health. As raw dog food usually includes bacteria such as salmonella and E. coli, these can usually cause various gastrointestinal disorders among pets.
In addition, after consuming raw pet food, dogs are also likely to shed these potentially hazardous pathogens in the environment around them. This can pose serious harms to their parents or people handling the dog food, or even pose a risk to those who come in contact with the pets.
Dogs with poor immune systems are most vulnerable to E. Coli infection, and thereby raw dog food is commonly avoided by most pet parents around the world, and this may have a paramount impact on the growth of the global raw, fresh, & frozen dog food market.
In addition, numerous incidences of E. Coli infection among dogs on feeding raw dog food has been observed, which has triggered many product recalls in the world, especially in the North American region.
Raw, Fresh, & Frozen Dog Food Market: Competitive Landscape
- Agrolimen SA
- Champion Petfoods
- Better Choice Company Inc.
- K9 Natural Foods
- Merrick Pet Care
- BrightPet Nutrition Group
- Stella & Chewy’s, Freshpet
- Whitebridge Pet Brands
- Nature’s Variety
- Natural Balance
- Pet Foods
- Real Pet Food Company
- Natures Menu.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-12024
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
- The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
- The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments.
- The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
By Food Type
- Frozen Food
- Raw Food
- Fresh Food
By Breed Size
- Small Breeds
- Medium Breeds
- Large Breeds
- Dental Care
- Digestive Care
- Bone & Joint Health
- Weight Management
- Immune Support
- Energy & Muscle Support
By Flavor Type
By Price Range
By Sales Channel
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Pharmacy/ Drug Stores
- Online Retailers
- Pet Specialty Stores
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12024
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org