Construction and mining industries are major adopters of the bulk material handling systems with demand-driven from activities such as ore extraction, crushing, grinding, site-cleaning, demolishing, decommissioning and others. Moreover, continuous migration, growing urbanization, and high value infrastructure projects with healthy investment drive growth of the bulk material handling market.
The bulk material handling systems market was estimated at US$ 5.1 Bn in 2021 and is projected to register a CAGR of about 2% over the forecast period.
Request a FREE Sample of this Report in PDF: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-672
Key Takeaways of Bulk Material Handling Systems Market Study
- Key players focus on expansion of footprint in the developing countries, which also involves moving new products into new markets such as the Middle East, China and India where construction industry registered a double digit growth in the past decade.
- As per the recent trend in the mining industry in the Americas and Asia Pacific, the demand for bulk material handling systems is expected to be from open or surface pit mining especially for coal and ferrous mining.
- Since the rental and leasing service is a strong aspect of the bulk material handling systems market, many players have incorporated rental services as business segment while directly selling bulk material handling systems.
- Band conveyor and stackers have been identified as the most recognizable bulk material handling systems as they are capable of accomplishing various tasks such as stock piling and transportation, particularly in packaging and manufacturing end use industries.
“Rental services play a pivotal role in the bulk material handling systems market, as these equipment are capital intensive. Hence, to gain profits in this market, players can focus on offering rental and leasing services while also directly selling bulk material handling systems,” says an FMI analyst.
Bulk Material Handling Systems: Competition Scenario
The bulk material handling systems market is assessed to be fragmented market, where market players such as
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co.,
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.,
- Liebherr Group, and
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries
are estimated maintain their dominance in the market throughout the forecast period, and have strong order inflow.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-672
The increasing exploration and production (E&P) activities in oil & gas and mining industries coupled with burgeoning demand from construction industry as a result of growing infrastructural projects is expected to led to high volume orders of bulk material handling systems in the global market.
Increasing awareness of benefits and the resulting demand for automated bulk material handling systems is anticipated to reflect optimistically on the market growth rate of conveyors and stackers.
Though E&P activities in Europe are recovering, the region is projected to foresee healthy growth, attributable to the promising dynamics in the rest of the end-use industries that deploy bulk material handling systems, such as packaging and manufacturing.
Key Segments Covered in Bulk material handling system Market Study:
- Sea Ports & Cargo Terminals
- Stacker cum Reclaimer
- Band Conveyor
- Bucket Wheel Excavator
- Stripping Shovel
- Rope Shovel
- Bucket Elevator
- Ship Loader and Unloader
- North America
- Latin America
- APAC (Asia Pacific)
- MEA (Middle East & Africa)
Ask us your Any Queries About this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-672
What’s in it for you?
The global bulk material handling systems market report published by Future Market Insights details an extensive market analysis for the projected period of 2021-2031. The bulk material handling systems report offers a comprehensive analysis of major equipment across various end use industries with their regional market dynamics and sales forecast. The study contains information about emerging market opportunities over the forecast period, and also highlights supply trends, key considerations for manufacturers, and other macro-and-micro factors impacting the growth of the bulk material handling systems market.