The market for ready mix concrete in leading areas is rising rapidly. With technological revolution observed in the concrete industry, achieving high-performance concrete and with tighter controls is getting simpler. Systems are being used for translating the properties of ready mix concrete into quantified data with the help of sensors mounted on trucks. This is expected to offer growth opportunities for the truck mounted concrete mixer manufacturers who aim at product innovation for gaining competitive advantage.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
According to Cemen Tech of Indianola, Iowa, the use of mobile volumetric mixer enable saving nearly 40 percent of concrete costs. Not just cost-reductions, but achieving precision concrete has also become an important aspect for the construction industry. Various cement manufacturing companies are making use of volumetric concrete trucks type of truck mounted concrete mixer. For instance, CTS Cement Manufacturing, South California, using volumetric trucks, provides quick-setting bulk cement to concrete contractors and producers.
While the overall market is scrutinized in accordance with seven major regions spread across the globe, expansions and investment initiatives in few regions represents the potential that they hold for the truck mounted concrete mixer market. The European and Middle East and African market for truck mounted concrete mixer underline effective avenues with increasing investments by key truck mounted concrete mixer manufacturers witnessed in these regions.
For instance, Sany Group, a truck mounted concrete mixer provider signed a dealership agreement with Rhombus which is expected to achieve major sale of dump trucks and concrete machine in Kenya in the next three years, enabling Sany to move ahead in making its concrete machinery a rank 1 and dump trucks a rank 2 equipment in the local market. Similarly, Liebherr Group opened its development and demonstration center in Kirchdorf, Europe which would develop and test material handlers and construction machinery to make them fit for customer requirements. Having no competing validation center in elsewhere in Europe, this unit would strengthen Liebherr’s European business. Additionally, Putzmeister, another truck mounted concrete mixer market player invested over a million dollars in a R&D facility in Germany, designed for setting new equipment standards for the concrete industry.
Truck Mounted Concrete Mixer Market Division to Obtain In-depth Overview
- Based on the mixing capacity, the truck mounted concrete mixer market is divided into three segments including between 6 m3 to 10 m3, less than 6 m3, and above 10 m3.
- According to the type, the truck mounted concrete mixer market is segmented into volumetric concrete truck, concrete pump truck, and rough terrain concrete truck.
- On the basis of product type the truck mounted concrete mixer market is classified as truck mounted static pump, truck mounted mobile pump, and truck mixer concrete pump.
- The segments including in the mounting vehicle basis of classification of the truck mounted concrete mixer market include trailer and truck.
The research report on truck mounted concrete mixer market showcases a detailed evaluation of the whole market. It includes in-depth insights, historical and factual data, and industry-validated and statistically-supported data providing a better understanding of the truck mounted concrete mixer market. The report on truck mounted concrete mixer market includes predictions using adequate set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on truck mounted concrete mixer market provides evaluations and data based on regions, technology, market segments, and applications.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Geographical Assessment of truck mounted concrete mixer market includes:
- North America Market of Truck mounted concrete mixer including Canada and US.
- Latin America Truck mounted concrete mixer Market including Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America.
- Western Europe Truck mounted concrete mixer Market including Germany, Italy, U.K, France, Nordic countries, Netherlands, Spain, Luxembourg, Belgium, and Rest of Western Europe.
- Eastern Europe Market of Truck mounted concrete mixer including Poland, Russia, and Rest of Eastern Europe.
- Asia Pacific Market of Truck mounted concrete mixer including China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand.
- Japan Truck mounted concrete mixer Market
- Middle East and Africa Truck mounted concrete mixer Market including GCC, South Africa, and Rest of MEA.
The truck mounted concrete mixer market research study is an outlook of first-hand information gained by analyzing the market in a qualitatively and quantitatively. This data is gained with the help of research analysts, experts in the industry and participants across the value chain. The thorough assessment of the trends in the parent market, macro-economic metrics, market governing factors, and market attractiveness based on segments are all included in the report. The truck mounted concrete mixer market study also traces the influence of the several factors on the regions and market segments.
The key players contributing to the truck mounted concrete mixer market include Liebherr Group, SCHWING Stetter, SANY GROUP, Shantui Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Beston (Henan) Machinery Co., Ltd., Anhui Hualing Automobile Group Co Ltd, Putzmeister Holding GmbH, XCMG Co. Ltd, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd, and KCP Heavy Industries.
A newly formed ready mixed concrete business set up in London area has shown its faith in Liebherr Group’s product offerings where the company purchased Liebherr’s eight HTM 804 truck mixers with which it would join forces with Mercedes-Benz chassis for the ready mixed concrete operation at its Barking-based plant.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report:
The truck mounted concrete mixer company, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd. is all set to exhibit their new product line comprising smart products, the mainstay of the display being their concrete pumping solutions which include the concrete truck mixer, 56m truck pump that is mounted on the Mercedes truck-mounted mixer pump, designed for spaces and capacities, which showcases lower fuel consumption, higher working efficiency, and increased life-span.