According to a recent market analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), demand in the global UVC disinfection products market is projected to increase at an impressive 15.2% CAGR from 2021-2031.
Rapid technological advancements and introduction of automation and robotics have created prospects for UVC disinfection products. These technologies have become essential in improving economic competitiveness, thereby propelling the market growth. Driven by this, the market reached a valuation of US$ 7,455.8 Mn in 2021.
Surging demand for ultraviolet disinfection robots for various applications within enterprises is expected to augment the growth of the market in the forthcoming years. These products enable higher performance and convenience for users, along with simplicity for designers and manufacturers.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12740
Advantages and benefits such as improved hospital cleaning and increasing awareness regarding surface disinfection are spurring demand in the market. Besides this, the ability of these devices to integrate with various consumer electronic devices are compelling manufacturers to launch UVC sanitizing/germicidal lamps and UVC mobile room sanitizers units technologies.
Further, growing concern for public safety and environmental impact issues has led to the enforcement of stringent rules and regulations governing water and wastewater treatment facilities across the globe. This is propelling the deployment of UVC technologies, which in turn is expected to boost the market.
The governments of emerging nations, such as India and China are focusing on developing smart cities by changing the existing infrastructure. These developments include the replacement old incandescent bulbs and outdated communication systems, and the installation of new LED lighting, smart electronic devices, smart disinfection equipment like UVC disinfection robots, mobile disinfection system. This is expected to positively impact the growth of the market over the forecast period.
“The advent of the COVID-19 pandemic is underpinning the need to disinfect the surfaces at commercial and public places, which is expected to boost the demand for UVC disinfection products.Besdies this, the intrdocution of innovative devices with smartphone connectivity is expected to propel sales over the forecast period” says the FMI analyst.
- Based on product type, the UVC sanitizing/ germicidal lamps will lead the market, accounting for a share of over 30% in terms of volume by 2031.
- The U.S. is projected to account for 81.85 of the North America market share over the assessment period.
- Demand in Germany is expected to command 24.6% of the Europe market share by 2031.
- India will emerge as a lucrative market, with sales increasing at a 25.6% CAGR through 2031.
- Sales in Japan are projected to increase at a 19.9% CAGR over the assessment period.
Leading players operating in the UVC disinfection products market are investing in research and development to diversify the applications of these products in various end use sectors. In addition to this, players are investing in mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations to improve their distribution networks. For instance:
- In August 2021, Skytron released the new UV Smart Countertop Rapid UVC Disinfector. This system uses UVC light technology that is not harmful to users’ devices, ensuring effective disinfection of various items without the use of chemicals or liquids. The portable disinfector is a simple addition to any workspace, including healthcare facilities, office spaces, and correctional facilities.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-12740
More Valuable Insights on UVC Disinfection Products Market
Future Market Insights’ report on the UVC disinfection products industry research is segmented into three major sections – product (UVC sanitizing/germicidal lamps (HVAC lamps, wall-mounted lamps, ceiling-mounted lamps), handheld sanitizer wands, UVC, sanitization box/containers, UVC mobile room sanitizers units, UVC disinfection robots), commercial application (retail & shopping complexes, hospital & medical centers, corporate offices, entertainment facilities & parks, public transit (airports, railway stations, ports etc.), public assembly facilities (convention centers, stadiums, arenas etc.) and others), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the UVC disinfection products demand outlook.
- UVC Sanitizing/Germicidal Lamps
- HVAC Lamps
- Wall-mounted Lamps
- Ceiling-mounted Lamps
- Handheld Sanitizer Wands
- UVC Sanitization Box/Containers
- UVC Mobile Room Sanitizers Units
- UVC Disinfection Robots
By Commercial Application:
- Retail & Shopping Complexes
- Hospital & Medical Centres
- Corporate Offices
- Entertainment Facilities & Parks
- Public Transit (Airports, Railway Stations, Ports etc.)
- Public Assembly Facilities (Convention Centers, Stadiums, Arenas etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Answered in the Report
Which region is expected to showcase high growth in UVC disinfection products demand?
Who are some of the leading companies offering UVC disinfection products?
Who are the leading end users of UVC disinfection products?
How much is the global UVC disinfection products market worth?
At what rate did the UVC disinfection products market grow between 2016 and 2020?
What are the key trends of UVC disinfection products industry?
What are the top 5 countries driving demand?
What is the Europe UVC disinfection products market outlook?
What are the key market statistics in South Korea and Japan?
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12740
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com