Vapour Recovery Units Market was valued at US$ 878 Bn in 2018 and is expected to register a decent CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period of 2019-2029. Vapor recovery units based on the adsorption principle will continue to shape the market landscape in the coming years. While considering cost and operational efficiency, adsorption-based VRUs are a universal choice among end-users. Moreover, these vapor recovery units would near revenue worth around US$ 1 Bn towards the end of the projection period. However, VRUs based on membrane separation technology are likely to witness greater demand growth owing to their straightforward installation and usage.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
According to a recent research report published by Future Market Insights, the vapour recovery unit market was valued at US$ 878 Bn in 2018, and expected to register a decent CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
“North America and Europe are anticipated to retain their prominent shares in the market throughout the forecast years, due to their established markets for upstream and downstream applications. However, APEJ and MEA are anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities on the back of development of the oil & gas sector in these regions.”
Key Takeaways of Vapour Recovery Unit Market Study
- Growing production and consumption of oil has resulted in a rise in the number of oil exploration units and refineries across the globe. Increment in storage batteries and tanks, in turn, is anticipated to propel the demand for vapour recovery units during the foreseen period.
- Price volatility of crude oil and increasing loss of oil due to vapour escape from storage vents will to fuel the requirement for vapour recovery units. These units restrict crude oil wastage due to vapour loss; hence, their utilization is anticipated to increase in upstream as well as downstream applications in the coming years.
- Environmental regulations regarding VOC emissions have become stricter across the European Union and North America. Increasing greenhouse emissions and commitment of various organizations towards sustainable development are anticipated to further motivate end users to ensure strict adherence to guidelines and regulations. The use of vapour recovery units helps these manufacturers meet these standards of emissions.
- North America and Western Europe are anticipated to hold substantial share in the market. The prominence of potential VRU manufacturers in these regions will spur market growth.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
- Membrane Separation
- Marine Loading
- Truck Loading
- Railcar Loading
- Storage Tank Vents
- Oil & Gas Compressors
- Brewery and Food Processing
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report:
The vapour recovery unit market is highly fragmented, with the presence of numerous players across the globe. Different players in the market have substantial sales footprint in specific regions. These players include John Zink Company LLC, Zeeco Inc., and Gardner Denver Holdings Inc. Key players are adopting market strategies such as sales channel development, business partnerships with prominent players, as well as development of more advanced and efficient products that can meet emission standards.