The newest market research study by Future Market Insights on odour control system includes the global industry analysis for 2014–2018 and market forecast for 2019–2029. The study observes the odour control system market and offers detailed perceptions for the forecast period of 2019-2029. According to the analysis and study done in the report, the global odour control system market is anticipated to observe prominent progress, due to increasing adoption in the chemical industry.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
The odour control system market is estimated to be valued at ~ US$ 1 Bn in 2019, and is projected to increase by ~ 5% CAGR during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
The odour control system market has a high potential to grow in regions such as Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) and North America. Significant innovations with incorporation of advanced technologies meeting regulations are expected to emerge as a product differentiator in the odour control system market.
- The market value of global odour control system in 2019 is estimated at ~ US$ 1
- During the forecast period of 2019-2029, the odour control system market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of ~5%.
- Adoption of odour control systems in chemical & petrochemical industry is likely to account for relatively high sales over the forecast period.
- The growth in demand for odour control systems in the chemical and petrochemical industry can be primarily attributed to their increasing usage in existing as well as new industrial plants.
- APEJ (Asia Pacific Excluding Japan) is anticipated to hold more than one third of the revenue shares in the odour control system market by the end of 2029.
- APEJ will continue to be an opportunistic market for odour control system manufacturers and distributors, owing to increasing industrial and infrastructure development.
- The odour control system market in Japan is also anticipated to grow at significant rate, complying with the stringent regulations imposed by the government for controlling odour emissions through industrial as well as municipal sectors.
- Growing concerns towards E-waste maanagement and waste recycling services across the globe are anticipated to drive growth in odour control system installations
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Odour Control System Market: Vendor Insights
The global odour control system report emphasizes on some of the principal industry players. Some of the key players include Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., CECO Environmental., Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Scotmas Limited, Ecolab Inc., Tholander Ablufttechnik GmbH,among others.
- Physical Odour Control
- Adsorption System
- Ozone Generators
- Chemical Odor Control
- Chemical Scrubbers
- Thermal Oxidizers
- Biological Odour Control
- Biofilters/Biotrickling Filters
- Bio Scrubbers
- Waste Treatment Facilities
- Food & Beverages
- Pulp & Paper
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Other Industries
- North America
- Latin America
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst
The ongoing technological advancements and progression in investment for the storm water management projects and wastewater treatment facilities are expected to grow significantly over the forecast period. Odour control system manufacturers are focusing more on improving their market structures and offerings in the region. Emphasis on trade balance and increasing production by strengthening the manufacturing sector is currently the prime motive of the government in Japan. Also, the adoption of ‘best available technique’ is prominent in the country, which is likely to propel the demand for advanced odour control system.