ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) in its latest report forecasts that the global branded generics market will register healthy growth at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2021 and 2031.
The swift growth of branded generics market can be attributed to the growing number of patent expiry of branded or blockbuster drugs along with increasing prevalence of chronic diseases. Rising demand for cheap medical treatments is positively impacting the demand in the market.
Branded generics are pharmaceutical drugs that have been re-released with a different brand name. They are used to treat various diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, back pain and others. These drugs occupy small but lucrative subset of the entire generic market
Since branded generics are free from patenting, companies are investing handsome amounts on this drug category. The market is set to reach a valuation of around 283.2 Bn in 2021, with top players in tier-1 accounting for 20%-25% market share.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1260
The entry of new players, simple market authorization procedures, greater profit margin and off-invoice discounts will expand branded generics market during the forecast period.
As per the FMI’s analysis, despite the slight setback due to the pandemic, the global branded generics market registered year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth at 4.9% CAGR during 2020-2021.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Branded Generics Market Study
- China and India are spearheading the growth of Asia Pacific market spurred by the increasing adoption of branded generics by large-scale pharmacy chains in the emerging economies
- The U.S. will lead the North America’s branded generics market, registering a growth at 3.83% CAGR during the forecast period.
- The market in India is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities to branded generics manufacturers backed the expansion of pharmaceutical industry
- In terms of therapeutic application, cardiovascular diseases and diabetes are expected to account for considerable market share
- Oral solid dose pharmaceutical formulation continues to be highly preferred among patients. The oral segment accounts for over 55% share of the global branded generics market.
Teva, Abbott Laboratories, Novartis, Mylan, Pfizer are some prominent players operating in the branded generics market cumulatively hold around 20-25% market share.
Key players operating in branded generic market are focusing on expanding their business in emerging markets. They are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, advanced product development and collaborations to gain a competitive edge in the market.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1260
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org