Over the forecast period of 2021-2031, the global engine control unit market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6%, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in its latest study.
The global engine control unit industry is expected to grow significantly throughout the forecast period owing to rising demand for automobiles, technological advancements in the production of low-cost engine control units, and increasing demand for next-generation features in vehicles.
A key element driving the engine control unit market is government restrictions encouraging lower fuel consumption and public demand for better vehicle efficiency.
The expansion of the global engine control unit is due to an increase in vehicle production, government mandates on vehicle fuel economy, and the rising availability of fuel injections. Also, expansion of gasoline market will contribute towards global engine control unit’s growth.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5208
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product type, gasoline ECUs are projected to account for more than three-fourth of global sales in terms of volume.
- c are expected to account for over 70% of engine control unit demand. The increasing demand for better fuel efficiency and focus towards curbing carbon footprint among passenger car owners will support growth in this category.
- East Asia is estimated to hold more than one third of the global market. The expansion of the automotive sector and the presence of some of the leading manufacturers in this region are driving the market.
- South Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market, exhibiting growth at little below 5.5% CAGR.
- China to account for around one-fourth of the worldwide engine control unit sales.
- The OEM segment will account for nearly 90% of all the engine control unit sold.
“The demand for engine control units will surge as car sales increase and more people seek improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions. Manufacturers are buoyed by changing consumer behavior to integrate technological advancements. Overall the engine control unit business is predicted to benefit from low-cost parts manufacturing in South and East Asia, as well as the development of new transit corridors,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Engine Control Unit Market Competitive Landscape
The market has been described as consolidated. Some of the leading market participants included in this report are Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corp, Hyundai Motor Company, Hitachi Ltd., United Automotive Electronic Systems Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Marelli Holdings Co., Ltd., Aptiv Plc., Cummins Inc, Cardone Industries Inc, ACDelco, Standard Motor Products Inc., Dorman Products Inc., Electronic Concepts & Engineering Inc., Westport Fuel Systems Inc, aditel Automotive Electronics Ltd. who account for a share of more than 76% of the market.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-5208
Key Market Segments Covered
- Gasoline ECU
- Diesel ECU
- Natural Gas ECU
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Pre-Book Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5208
Key Points Covered in Engine Control Unit Market Survey
- Engine control unit market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Insights into drivers and restrains affecting ECU sales
- Engine control unit market category and segment-level analysis
- Competition mapping and benchmarking
- Engine control unit manufacturing trend analysis
- Product Innovations and regulatory climate
- Post COVID-19 consumer spending on engine control units
- Recommendation on key winning strategies
Top Reports Related To Automotive Market Insights
Automotive Repair & Maintenance Services Market : Global automotive repair & maintenance services market is forecast to reach a US$ 544.5 Bn in 2021, with a stable long-term projection, as per the latest insights from Future Market Insights (FMI), an ESOMAR-certified research and consulting firm.
Automotive Glass Market : The global demand for automotive glass has declined significantly in 2020, with the Covid-19 pandemic restricting automotive production and reducing new orders in the manufacturing sector. However, long-term prospects remain bullish, with a new report by FMI projecting 4% CAGR through 2030. The report opines that market players will benefit from smart glass technology and the rising popularity of electric vehicles.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/ecu-market